Clockwork Angels Current Setlist

Dscrapre

A The Body Electric/Bravado/SCOG/Manhattan Project

B. Limelight/Bravado/SCOG/Manhattan Project

C. Middletown Dreams/The Pass/Wish Them Well/Dreamline

Which set lists have been used so far? I only know that Austin was B. (edit to add, and Ft. Lauderdale and Nashville were A.)

Was C played in Orlando?

B. 23-Apr Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center

A. 26-Apr Ft. Lauderdale, FL BB&T Center

28-Apr Orlando, FL Amway Center

A. 01-May Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena

Austin was A

Ft. Lauderdale was B

Orlando was C

Nashville, A again.

We'll see what happens tonight, I suppose. Nashville was an awesome show.

That's incorrect sir, In Austin they Played Limelight hence the "B" setlist by the legend stated at the begining or how you are looking at it:

Austin was B

Ft. Lauderdale was A

Orlando was C

Nashville, B again.

:codger:

Oops... my mistake. I misread the OP's updated legend for the setlist rotation. Sorry folks.

• Like 1

Arrgh....so I saw them at Bristow last year and VA Beach last night. Same setlist (except did get to see Seven Cities last year).

I'm so desperate to see TBE live I considered getting tickets to both Baltimore and VA Beach when this leg went on sale - SO glad I didn't, as now they're reduced to TBE once every three shows (apparently).

I've always loathed Limelight with the burning fire of a thousand suns, so it would have killed me to get it shoved in there instead of TBE.

So assuming the new three-set pattern holds they will not have played TBE at either Virginia date, Baltimore, or Philadelphia. They closest place to the DC area they played it was Pittsburgh last year - I stayed unspoiled, enjoyed the Bristow show, and then found to my horror they played TBE in Manchester; I just could not get away to try to go to the Pittsburgh show and I just can't follow the band around to North Carolina and Connecticut just to see this song live.

So now I'm left with taking a chance on Hershey (and god knows what setlist they will start with after they come back from Europe.)

I enjoyed the shows I've seen but I can't fathom what they are doing with the setlist. First, why do they take the song they resurrecf from the vault and go to the trouble to learn to play live and play it every three shows? And second, it seems really apparent they've made no effort to alternate setlists when they return to similar areas - the setlist structure is giving people in the same general area the same setlist again.

IMO, Losing It is a "swan~song" portraying the demise of a performer and a writer...at this point of their career as they are aging and yet firing on ALL cylinders creatively, and live...that song just doesn't fit the plan... :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Geez, someone finally GETS this! :yes:

This leg so far:

The Body Electric/Bravado/7 Cities/Manhattan Project (Set A)

Limelight/Bravado/7 Cities/Manhattan Project (Set B) *FORMERLY KNOWN AS SET A1*

Middletown Dreams/The Pass/Wish Them Well/Dreamline (Set C) *FORMERLY KNOWN AS SET B*

Austin

Ft Lauderdale

Orlando

Nashville

Raleigh

Virginia Beach

Baltimore

-Just a note: It seems like the band is still treating this as an A/B rotation so pictures of the setlist and other websites will still use the A/B format. I'm doing it differently because it makes more sense to me. My Set B is completely different from the set B talked about on RIAB and all other websites. Basically, what they are calling "B", I'm calling "C".

Yeah, this is quickly becoming a clusterf**k. Also, it should be noted that everything in my OP is now highly inaccurate.

Edited by Dscrapre

I'd certainly love to see a less CA heavy set.

One where we don't get the lottery of whether we'll get to hear Manhattan Project or not, or The Body Electric, or the amazing The Pass.

By and large, I think the setlist is brilliant though, being a mainly 80s Rush fan, not too fussed on the early stuff, or the new stuff.

Here's what I'd pick for Manchester, if I was the boss

The Big Money

Force 10

Subdivisions

Clockwork Angels

Bravado

Grand Designs

The Anarchist

The Body Electric

Middletown Dreams

Territories

The Garden

The Analog Kid

Caravan

Far Cry

The Pass

Dreamline

Where's My Thing? (Part 4: Gangster of Boats Trilogy)

Manhattan Project

YYZ

Drum Solo

Red Sector A

Spirit Of Radio

---

Tom Sawyer

Dscrapre, good work, a setlist nerd after my own heart.

Thank you! This is what happens when a massive Rush fan has WAY too much time on his hands.

My internet has been running really slowly lately so I can't check Power Windows. Does anybody know setlist details from the last week or so?

I agree! I'm glad its back. However I hoped it replaced The Body Electric and not Middletown Dream. I really wanted to hear Middletown Dreams this time out.

:codger:

Middletown has always been a favorite, and I hope it makes the Milwaukee set.

I hope it does for you too. I finally got to hear it live in Orlando! It was pretty cool, but the song that blew me away from Set B was Wish them Well. and Dreamline! They really rocks live!

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Edited by losingit2k

They really should do "Vapor Trail" live, and Earthshine really needs to return!

I love Vapor Trails! If I ever get the chance to see them again I hope they will play at least one from that album!

I think we generally got set list c at Glasgow last night, but with Limelight included from list b. A truly awesome show, with spot on sound, crowd seemed involved and no complaints from me about the set list. Got to admit to being bit under-whelmed when listening to the CA album but after the way those songs were presented last night, now listening with a totally different perspective. Edited by alpha p

Updated to include Setlist D: Setlist C with Limelight instead of Middletown Dreams.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6731/catourstats.png

Admittedly this makes things quite a bit more complicated. I'm still trying to figure out if this is the most simple way of writing out the set.

Edited by Dscrapre

judging from the last several shows, it would appear they are mostly playing "Limelight", with "TBE" or "Middletown Dreams" every 4-5 nights. I don't really care about any of the other rotations, as I REALLY want to see TBE before they retire it for good. Edited by devolution