2013-14 NFL Season Thread

laughedatbytime

Why did the Vikings pick up Freeman just to pay him to sit on the bench?

So, in the off chance Ponder gets injured, there's no dropoff in QB performance...

They already have Cassel who is as good or better than Freeman and they're paying Freeman way more than Ponder and Cassel.

• Like 1

Wow. Bengals score on 50 yd Hail Mary! Raven taps ball way in the air and AJ Green hauls it in easily...

A facemask by a quarterback on a pass rusher? :eh:

In the Niner game? Didn't see it.

Yeah it was Kap, the Pansies didn't enforce it though they took the sack. And the end result was one of the 46 Niners punts in the game.

A great win for the Panthers. Best team (altho 9ers have some injured players) they have beat this year. Great game again for our defense. Panthers may have the best defensive front 4 in football. FB Tolbert, (man he was a good acquisition!) gets game ball for recovering Stewart's fumble at end of game.

I wonder what kind of score LABT would get on a wonderlic test? Could he match the 48 scored by Fitzpatrick?

I think the max is 50, so sure...but Pat McInally is more of a challenge.

Ben Watson had a 48 BTW.

I wonder what kind of score LABT would get on a wonderlic test? Could he match the 48 scored by Fitzpatrick?

Ben Watson had a 48 BTW.

Did he? I notice NFL network have got him doing something, reporting or something.

Jeff George got about a 6...

Ben Watson had a 48 BTW.

Did he? I notice NFL network have got him doing something, reporting or something.

Jeff George got about a 6...

I believe it was a 10.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/the-wonderlic-test-for-dummies/2472/