2013-14 NFL Season Thread

laughedatbytime

I remember last year it was Kid Rock at half time. Bloody awful.

The year before it was Nickleback.

Is Up With People still around? I'd welcome them back with open arms.

I remember last year it was Kid Rock at half time. Bloody awful.

The year before it was Nickleback.

Is Up With People still around? I'd welcome them back with open arms.

Yup.

http://www.upwithpeople.org/

Can the Packers still take the Division title if they lose this?

Yes. If they win the last four and the Lions and Bears lose two they're champs.

Can the Packers still take the Division title if they lose this?

Yes. If they win the last four and the Lions and Bears lose two they're champs.

The Lions have a piss easy schedule but I can see them losing to the Ravens and Eagles, maybe even the Giants...

The Bears have an easy run in too, but they have to play Green Bay in week 17.

Do the Fins miss Reggie?

Yes and no. I don't miss the ball security issues and the high number of negative yardage plays. But our running back corps is one of the, if not the worst in the league.

At least we didn't trade for Trent Richardson...

Do the Fins miss Reggie?

Yes and no. I don't miss the ball security issues and the high number of negative yardage plays. But our running back corps is one of the, if not the worst in the league.

Maybe we can send you Mark Ingram in the offseason.

Do the Fins miss Reggie?

:no:

Do the Fins miss Reggie?

:no:

:D

This is the kind of ass whipping you can't recover from. The O Line for the Packers was horrid. I think they're done for, whether or not Rodgers returns.

This is the kind of ass whipping you can't recover from. The O Line for the Packers was horrid. I think they're done for, whether or not Rodgers returns.

With so many O and D-linemen either out with injuries or playing with injuries, it becomes too much to bear. Losing your star QB as well as all the other guys is just too much.

They'll get OT Bulaga back next year, and I'm sure they'll be drafting some new linemen. Next year will be better.... :haz:

With so many O and D-linemen either out with injuries or playing with injuries, it becomes too much to bear. Losing your star QB as well as all the other guys is just too much.

They'll get OT Bulaga back next year, and I'm sure they'll be drafting some new linemen. Next year will be better.... :haz:

It's not over yet, the Lions are capable of throwing it away...

From first and goal inside the Bear 10 after making mince meat on the first drive of the game to a devastating injury to 5-6-1 and a thrashing by the Lions. That fall was fast and hard.

But with competent management, the Pack won't be down for long.