2013-14 NFL Season Thread

laughedatbytime

These calls are killing the game.

There was a ridiculous call against the Jets on Brees earlier today.

The low hit call? Yeah that was bullshit.

That's the one. I guess Payton decided to call a reverse on a 4th and 1 because he felt it was undeserved.

There was some weird calls and penalties right from the off.

Just saw bits and pieces on Red Zone. Ivory killed you guys. The Jets should put Cribbs at QB and run the single wing.

Tonight the phrase "Suck for Luck" is taking on a whole new meaning.

It's that weird beard he has, it's dragging him down.

He's not a good looking guy.

He looks like he's trying to be a Quaker or Amish or something... http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/characters/amish1.gif

That's the one. I guess Payton decided to call a reverse on a 4th and 1 because he felt it was undeserved.

Just saw bits and pieces on Red Zone. Ivory killed you guys. The Jets should put Cribbs at QB and run the single wing.

We couldn't stop a runny nose never mind the run...

Shouldn't be a problem next week. The Cowboys can't run the ball at all.

And their defense sucks...and best of all they have Romo! :ebert:

And their defense sucks...and best of all they have Romo! :ebert:

Dez should be good for a meltdown or two. He cost them a FG today with a tantrum.

Edited by laughedatbytime

If I was a Texan fan and Bullock was lining up for the game winning kick, I couldn't bear to watch. Even a 20 yarder.

Wade Philips is in charge in place of Kubiak, he still looks upset about his dad.

I'm sure. That's something you probably never get over.

The Colts are crap tonight, I wonder why?

Their OL is getting dominated, they lost their best receiver, and their defense is really not that good. I was thinking they weren't all that great when the season started but they sure played well the first seven games. They're only one game ahead of the frigging piss poor Titans...

Plus they're getting nothing from Trent Richardson.

If I was a Texan fan and Bullock was lining up for the game winning kick, I couldn't bear to watch. Even a 20 yarder.

I saw this J.J. Watt sequence before the game and he was pumping Bullock up before a FG attempt in the Titans game and of course he missed it. J.J. wasn't happy!

Their OL is getting dominated, they lost their best receiver, and their defense is really not that good. I was thinking they weren't all that great when the season started but they sure played well the first seven games. They're only one game ahead of the frigging piss poor Titans...

Richardson seems like Mark Ingram 2.0.

I saw this J.J. Watt sequence before the game and he was pumping Bullock up before a FG attempt in the Titans game and of course he missed it. J.J. wasn't happy!

:LOL:

I was thinking Lacy would be similar but he's looked really good. Of course that's in an Aaron Rodgers offense. But Ingram isn't doing the job in a Brees offense. Richardson isn't in either of those, I guess that's somewhat of an excuse.

I was thinking Lacy would be similar but he's looked really good. Of course that's in an Aaron Rodgers offense. But Ingram isn't doing the job in a Brees offense. Richardson isn't in either of those, I guess that's somewhat of an excuse.

Ingram has an achilles toe, and he sucks.

The Colts seem to be getting exposed tonight, but how did they manage to beat the 49ers, Seahawks and Broncos?