Dissatisfied cry baby Rush fan

Motorshooter

What ever happened to the dissatisfied cry baby Rush fan that was intent on suing the band because they wouldn’t play during a thunderstorm in Chicago on the Time Machine tour?

If I remember correctly he had spent some “Big Money” on air fare and the tickets for the show and put legal action on the band for not plating, tickets stated "Rain or shine" was his battle cry

• Like 2

Chris Langone. Went on every Rush board on the net, including TRF, to plead his case. He recieved virtually none of the sympathy that he was looking for and was roundly vilified. I think he thought he was going to be hailed as a hero to the downtrodden. I don't think he ever fully went through with it. After a rather publicly embarrassing case of premature litigation, he was not heard from again.

I think he stopped bitching once he got his complementory Rush rain out baseball cap. I know I was thrilled when I received mine! :banana:

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201008/1665.f.jpg

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201008/1666.f.jpg

• Like 4

What ever happened to the dissatisfied cry baby Rush fan that was intent on suing the band because they wouldn’t play during a thunderstorm in Chicago on the Time Machine tour?

If I remember correctly he had spent some “Big Money” on air fare and the tickets for the show and put legal action on the band for not plating, tickets stated "Rain or shine" was his battle cry

I remember that one—dude was a total doosh...Where you been motorshooter? Nice to see you emerge from hibernation
  • Like 1

I was relieved when it was cancelled, to be honest. It was a BAD storm - I kept telling my Sister "there is no way they can play tonight, someones gonna go flying off that stage"

The poor crew waited until the very last minute - they were literally sweeping water off the stage.

Life happens. The make-up show was a treat and we all got those awesome hats.

I am the one who should be bitching. I couldn't make the reschedule date and couldn't sell my ticket. I'm out 150-200 dollars including gas from Indy and back and I didn't even get a hat. Rush owes me big time:)

SLACKER!!!

• Like 1

word on the street is that after a lengthy, valiant and hard fought battle, he recently succumbed to terminal vaginitis......

Caused by some sand he got in there. Personally I'd be super pissed off too, but not at the band. It's not like they purposely scheduled the show on "official storm day." The tix can say rain or shine, but if lightning electrocutes a whole bunch of the audience, I think that would be worse than some guy losing his airfare and ticket money. Did the tix say rain or shine or dangerous electrical storm? I doubt it.

It was a bad situation all around but I'm certainly not blaming the band. To top it off as if driving back to Indy without seeing a show was bad enough the way that venue was set up there was literally almost no shelter to stand under. I felt like I stood in the pouring rain for an hour or more. Well worth it if the band could have played.....but alas. LOL!

It was a bad situation all around but I'm certainly not blaming the band. To top it off as if driving back to Indy without seeing a show was bad enough the way that venue was set up there was literally almost no shelter to stand under. I felt like I stood in the pouring rain for an hour or more. Well worth it if the band could have played.....but alas. LOL!

WAH!

(I'm just messin wit ya)