FAVE Motorhead album?

hobo73

Forgive me, I had some vodka and have music on the brain. I am postin' tonight, baby!!! bahaha.

My favourite Motorhead album EVER- Orgasmatron. By far!!

My brother saw them last year with Megadeth, Lacuna Coil and Volbeat. I was super jealous, not gonna lie lol.

Fave motorhead? Probably Overkill, it's a pretty strong album. I haven't gone through all of 'em yet though :hail:

I have seen them only once on the 1916 tour, amazing to see in a small town hall setting :hail:

What did you think of the 'Lemmy' movie? :hail:

There's a lot of good ones, too many for me to pick just one. it'd be one of the following though: Ace of Spades, Overkill, Bomber, Iron Fist, Another Perfect Day, Orgasmatron, Kiss of Death or maybe Inferno! I like the debut album too!

:haz:

the Lemmy movie was kickass!! i love when they show him in his video game lair lmao. such a tiny, messy room. nice to see a rocker who has a modest living (compared to others lol) and see him being a genuinely cool person to fans.
  • Like 1

Another Perfect day is my favorite, probably because it´s the most different album they´ve ever done. They sound really cool, with a touch of Thin Lizzy while still keeping the essence of the Motorhead sound. I still have a bunch of songs from this album on my mp3: Shine, Rock it, Back at the Funny Farm etc.

I dont think they have a bad record, except maybe some boring mid-90s releases

Agreed on them not having a bad record

The albums that are just ok or good are...Iron Fist, Rock & Roll, March Or Die, Hammered and the new one, The World Is Yours

snake bite love and a couple of their mid-late 90s releases are the only subpar albums in the band's catalogue I think

to call an album as good as iron fist just okay is insane to me

Another perfect Day, my fav song, I got mine, I saw the basterds tour in Toronto, moterhead opened for black sabbath in a small bar, in 1994, one of my fav shows.Bastards is a great album, sings with ozzy, slash plays with guitar, Im not a nice guy a great song, plus ace of spades, 1916, rock and roll, march and die, plus the new one was good the world is yours, seeing them play in small bars is the only way, Lemmy rules, and I liked the movie, The man drives a tank, a german jagapanther. :D-13: :macallan: :whipgirl: :syrinx:

Loved them for years and Overkill is probably my favourite with Orgasmatron a close second. Love the debut as well. Best song - Capricorn.

Naming a fave album is one thing, fave song? forget it! (good choice though).

Edited by Steevo