Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

At least your dates dance...

:bitchslap:

I may want someone to be my dancing date for the evening... cause I love dancing :)

I'll dance with you baby. I'm sure the king won't mind.

I certainly won't mind! In fact, I propose that only the girls dance at this event.

So two attractive, sexy women tell you they enjoy dancing and you propose the men do NOT dance? If attractive and sexy women want to dance, you dance with them. That is wise. You cannot be king.

Don't mess with my date! He's still king.

Plus, if I'm dancing with an attractive woman, just leave us be. I got it under control.

• Like 3

You guys ain't thinking straight. 2 women together dancing, fine. Of course! Women ONLY dancing just can't be right. All the lesbian fantasy football mixed talk has made your minds alter its course of reasonable thinking

I can just imagine the chorus of jeers if the rest of us dudes are watching them dance and then you come macarena-ing your way into the picture.

You guys ain't thinking straight. 2 women together dancing, fine. Of course! Women ONLY dancing just can't be right. All the lesbian fantasy football mixed talk has made your minds alter its course of reasonable thinking

I can just imagine the chorus of jeers if the rest of us dudes are watching them dance and then you come macarena-ing your way into the picture.

I think you are misreading what I wrote. Read again with different eyes. I wasn't saying to dance WITH them. I was saying nobody dancing except women was not...ah fuckit, why do I bother?

• Like 1

I think you are misreading what I wrote. Read again with different eyes. I wasn't saying to dance WITH them. I was saying nobody dancing except women was not...ah fuckit, why do I bother?

You tried Bro. Some people you just can't reach

I may want someone to be my dancing date for the evening... cause I love dancing :)

Accepted. :)

"The King" wont mind... neither would D... in fact he's encouraging this whole idea. (anything to get him out of the doghouse for not dancing with me)

:LOL:

• Like 1

I certainly won't mind! In fact, I propose that only the girls dance at this event.

So two attractive, sexy women tell you they enjoy dancing and you propose the men do NOT dance? If attractive and sexy women want to dance, you dance with them. That is wise. You cannot be king.

You go right ahead and do that. But don't blame me when D-RocK comes lumbering along and throttles you.

D-Rock is smart enough to know that dancing doesn't equal what you think it does

Actually, I can hear him bellowing already. "ME D-ROCK CRUSH SMALL DANCING BOY."

So you liken D-Rock to a jealous, brutish thug AND you propose only girls dance at a prom. Yeah, I'm thinking you're wrong on both counts

Anyone who thinks D-Rock would stand in the way of 2 women dancing together or 2 women together in any way, doesn't know him AT ALL. :no:

• Like 1

You won't have any trouble dancing your way in with the girls. You're a man who likes to be part of the action and with the majority of guys watching from the sidelines you will have your pick of women!

I've never been to a prom. I live in Warmwetland where nothing fun ever happens. :(

How can a place called "Warmwetland" not be fun?

• Like 4

I've never been to a prom. I live in Warmwetland where nothing fun ever happens. :(

How can a place called "Warmwetland" not be fun?

:P It's not, believe me- the forecast looks like this every day:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/2d623_weather-maps-1-522x293.jpg

This is what my street looks like today:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/images.jpg

If we had proms, they'd be rained off! :LOL:

Do you know I've never been to one either? I was the only senior who didn't go. I always thought they were a waste of a lot of money for nothing. Besides. That's what I was like back then - whatever way the majority went, I went the opposite way. :laughing guy:

• Like 1

The prom plans are shaping up nicely! :)

But poor Sheldon is without a date. And the whole thing was his idea. :(

Has anybody thought of just hiring a date for him? Hell bring a chick in from the moonlight bunny ranch.

Wait, he's a musician. A working guitarist with upcoming gigs. Shouldn't he be able to score tons of chicks from that? He should be landing all kinds of swamp donkeys

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

Has anybody thought of just hiring a date for him? Hell bring a chick in from the moonlight bunny ranch.

Wait, he's a musician. A working guitarist with upcoming gigs. Shouldn't he be able to score tons of chicks from that? He should be landing all kinds of swamp donkeys

That place has a bad rep. Sheldon deserves better.

That place has a bad rep. Sheldon deserves better.

The bars he plays in or the bunny ranch?

• Like 1

I don't see what the problem is. Rainy days are the best.

When it rains you have to stay indoors and when you stay indoors you get to play. A lot. If you know what I mean. I think Seattle should be "Warmwetland's" sister city. If you know what I mean.
  • Like 1

When it rains you have to stay indoors and when you stay indoors you get to play. A lot. If you know what I mean. I think Seattle should be "Warmwetland's" sister city. If you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, and I like your meaning. A lot.

Ever since I was a flannel-wearing, guitar-playing teen, I've felt like Seattle was the place for me. But instead of being in your rainy state, I'm neighbors with LABT in a frigid wasteland. :|

• Like 2

I know what you mean, and I like your meaning. A lot.

Ever since I was a flannel-wearing, guitar-playing teen, I've felt like Seattle was the place for me. But instead of being in your rainy state, I'm neighbors with LABT in a frigid wasteland. :|

It's only frigid if you're outside, instead of inside, playing, since it's too cold to be outside for six months...