this week was indeed horrible, officiating was sooooo absurd, thank heavens i like soccer and can counter some of the bad taste in my mouth, these past couple of weeks with some European footie....anyways, i am now convinced that tannehill is NOT the future, this kid is going to get somebody killed out there. He struggles with precision and accuracy, ball placement etc...hell, i blame HIM for TE Clemens getting mirked preseason.....look at the film, tannehill totally leads the TE leaving him defenseless out there.....and i saw it happen again this week with WR Wallace!! this guy gotta figure something out quickly......the refs, the refs, are the icing on the cake......gggrrRRRRRRr!!!!, i have pissed myself off again talking about this weeks's game, let me just finish by wishing THe Dolphins a good F-ing game on Thursday vs CIN!!!! :rage: :moon: bellichekk!!! lol

Report: Jonathan Martin “gone AWOL” from Dolphins

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 30, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/300x-28.jpg?w=250

Dolphins starting right tackle Jonathan Martin has walked out on the team.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Martin has “gone AWOL from the team the last couple days.”

Glazer said Martin had an incident in the team cafeteria this week in which teammates jokingly said they wouldn’t sit with him, and that Martin’s reaction to the joke was that he “flipped out, smashed a food tray on the ground, took off, and they haven’t seen him since.”

The Dolphins have listed Martin as doubtful for Thursday night’s game against the Bengals with an “illness” but have refused to divulge anything else about his status. Glazer also reported that Martin has gone into a treatment facility, but it is not clear what type of treatment Martin is receiving. Glazer said rumors that Martin had a confrontation with Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman are incorrect.

Asked about Martin’s absence from practice today, Dolphins coach Joe Philbin told reporters that he would only discuss the players who practiced with the team today. Martin did not practice with the team today, and may not be with the team any time soon.

Report: Jonathan Martin “gone AWOL” from Dolphins

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 30, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/300x-28.jpg?w=250

Dolphins starting right tackle Jonathan Martin has walked out on the team.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Martin has “gone AWOL from the team the last couple days.”

Glazer said Martin had an incident in the team cafeteria this week in which teammates jokingly said they wouldn’t sit with him, and that Martin’s reaction to the joke was that he “flipped out, smashed a food tray on the ground, took off, and they haven’t seen him since.”

The Dolphins have listed Martin as doubtful for Thursday night’s game against the Bengals with an “illness” but have refused to divulge anything else about his status. Glazer also reported that Martin has gone into a treatment facility, but it is not clear what type of treatment Martin is receiving. Glazer said rumors that Martin had a confrontation with Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman are incorrect.

Asked about Martin’s absence from practice today, Dolphins coach Joe Philbin told reporters that he would only discuss the players who practiced with the team today. Martin did not practice with the team today, and may not be with the team any time soon.

Saw this. Looks like Turnstile Tyson (Clabo) is back in.

Report: Richie Incognito, other Dolphins upset with Mike Sherman

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 31, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT

Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman’s play calling has come under criticism from fans and the media, and it has reportedly also been criticized by the Dolphins’ players.

Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that multiple players are questioning Sherman’s approach, and that guard Richie Incognito, in particular, is unhappy Sherman stopped calling running plays in the second half of Sunday’s loss to the Patriots.

“I think we should just keep running the football 30, 40 times a game,” Incognito told Salguero. “That’s our blueprint for success. We have to run the football for four quarters.”

Sherman’s play calling on Sunday was odd. In the first half, the Dolphins had three long scoring drives, and Sherman called either five or six runs on all of them. At halftime, the Dolphins had a 17-3 lead, and you’d think they would have kept calling running plays to protect that lead. Instead, the Dolphins ran the ball just eight times in the second half and watched their 17-3 lead turn into a 27-17 loss.

Criticism of Sherman’s play calling goes beyond the players. According to Salguero, one unnamed high-ranking person within the team says Sherman misses fundamental, basic aspects of running an offense.

If Sherman wants to keep his job as the Dolphins’ offensive coordinator, tonight against the Bengals would be a good time to get his offense rolling.

Game over.

Dalton might throw it back to you again.

Can't count on that again. Just hand it to Bernard and watch him shred the defense (though in their defense, they've got to be tired in the heat). Maybe we should have made them wear black.

Just a thought.