We're still in decent shape for the WC. Need to win 2 vs NYJ, 1 vs Buf, and the Pit game. If so, we're almost certainly in. This isn't insurmountable, especially the 2 vs the pathetic Jets.

The Bills have a cake schedule though, too. I've got to figure out who I want to win this Tgiving night, Pit or Bal. I think the answer is Pit...

Not trolling but I think the Fins may come unstuck v Buffalo. They (Bills) could pick up a few wins at the back end of the season.

Sure, the Bills schedule is incredibly favorable starting next week. They should be 7-7 without much problem

We're still in decent shape for the WC. Need to win 2 vs NYJ, 1 vs Buf, and the Pit game. If so, we're almost certainly in. This isn't insurmountable, especially the 2 vs the pathetic Jets.

The Bills have a cake schedule though, too. I've got to figure out who I want to win this Tgiving night, Pit or Bal. I think the answer is Pit...

Yeah there's a wild card spot up for grabs, every team outside the top 5 in the AFC are 5-6 or worse.