Soup

rushgoober

Ok, admittedly it's not the best thread in the world ( :no: ), but it's far from the worst ( :yes: )!

OK, if you insist.............I make a mean razor clam chowder by the way, but it doesn't make me think of the band.

That soup was so f*ckin' good, you have no idea! :LOL:

:LOL:

Sometimes I talk when I eat soup.

Sometimes I don't talk.

Sometimes I talk and then I don't talk, or I don't talk and then I talk.

Sometimes, after I have a bowl of soup, I have another bowl of soup.

;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

I've been eating a lot of soup lately.

Rush loves soup.

Sometimes when I have soup I think of Rush.

Ok, admittedly it's not the best thread in the world ( :no: ), but it's far from the worst ( :yes: )!

I thought this was very funny.

Wish I had thought of starting a thread about soup.

Darn.

Edited by Lorraine

OK, if you insist.............I make a mean razor clam chowder by the way, but it doesn't make me think of the band.

I just bought a bunch of cans of Progresso clam chowder yesterday. I've yet to chow(der) down on any of it yet, although I just did have some chicken noodle (damn, I could have had a clam chower! :doh: ).

what's "razor" clam chowder? just like clam chowder, but using razor clams? anything like manhattan or new england?

• Like 1

Agree. Agree. :P

I just bought a bunch of cans of Progresso clam chowder yesterday. I've yet to chow(der) down on any of it yet, although I just did have some chicken noodle (damn, I could have had a clam chower! :doh: ).

what's "razor" clam chowder? just like clam chowder, but using razor clams? anything like manhattan or new england?

Prog chowder!! lol

• Like 1

I like soup... Had some chicken soup for lunch Saturday.

Mmm... Soup and :rush:

Prog chowder!!

That's a good one.

Sounds like a great prog sub-genre. :yes: :ebert:

To me it sounds like a great title for a prog radio show, and I know just the guy to do it :yes:

How about it, Goobs? ;) :D

Edited by GeddysMullet

You need to try the Chicken Corn Chowder! Its to die for!

:chickendance: :drool: :chickendance:

You need to try the Chicken Corn Chowder! Its to die for!

:chickendance: :drool: :chickendance:

food for thought... literally!

Prog chowder!!

That's a good one.

Sounds like a great prog sub-genre. :yes: :ebert:

To me it sounds like a great title for a prog radio show, and I know just the guy to do it :yes:

How about it, Goobs? ;) :D

"How about it goobs"??, I coined the term and I'll be wanting royalties too dammit!!! :P

Fresh And Easy has their new brand of soups made in Canada for $1.99 and they're 25 bonus points each for the next couple of weeks on my F&E Friends card. I got 200 more points until I can convert them to spending money there and the minimum is $5.

The chicken noodle is my favorite. They also have chicken with wild rice, lentil, jalepeno black bean and some Thai soup.