The Simpsons Thread

Lost In Xanadu

Knife? You call that a knife? This is a knife!

No it's not. It's a spoon.

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

Grimes: Oh, that's my degree in nuclear physics. I'm sure you all have one.

Lenny: Oh yeah, Carl and I each have a masters'. Of course, old Homer, he didn't need a degree. He just showed up the day they opened the plant.

Homer: I didn't even know what a nuclear panner plant was.

Grimes: Um, yeah. Well, listen, I'm sure, you all have a lot of work to do.

Lenny +

Carl: Eh.

Homer: Hey, you seem like a great guy, so I'll give you a little tip. If you turn that security camera around, you can sleep and no one will ever know.

Grimes: eh, I don't think we're being paid to sleep.

Homer: Oh yeah, they're always trying to screw ya.

Lenny: Oh yeah, Carl and I each have a masters'. Of course, old Homer, he didn't need a degree. He just showed up the day they opened the plant.

Lenny +

Homer: Hey, you seem like a great guy, so I'll give you a little tip. If you turn that security camera around, you can sleep and no one will ever know.

I'm Homer Simpson, I don't wash my hands after I use the bathroom, but other people don't mind, cause I'm Homer Simpson!

Oooo....donuts, I'll eat them all, but it doesn't matter because look at me I'm Homer Simpson!

geez...what's gotten into him?

Oooo....look, high voltage power lines. Uh, oh, I should be careful and put on my safety gloves, but not me, I don't have to cause I'm Homer Simps..*PFZAP!*

Lenny +

I'm Homer Simpson, I don't wash my hands after I use the bathroom, but other people don't mind, cause I'm Homer Simpson!

Oooo....donuts, I'll eat them all, but it doesn't matter because look at me I'm Homer Simpson!

geez...what's gotten into him?

Oooo....look, high voltage power lines. Uh, oh, I should be careful and put on my safety gloves, but not me, I don't have to cause I'm Homer Simps..*PFZAP!*

Homer: Hey! Frank Grimes never married, how did he get a son?

Frank Grimes Jr.: He happened to like hookers, okay?

Marge: Homer, Homer, why aren't you at work?

Homer: The car won't start. I don't feel very good today. I am at work.

Marge: You're afraid to go to work because Frank Grimes will be there, aren't you?

Homer: That's crazy talk. You're crazy, Marge. Get off the road! [honks horn]

Marge: [gets in the car] You have to face him sometime, and when you do I'm sure he'll be just as anxious to make up as you are.

Homer: No he won't, he hates me.

Marge: He doesn't hate you. He just feels insecure because you're getting through life so easily, and it's been so difficult for him.

Homer: Yeah, yeah, that's his problem, he's a nut! It's not about me being lazy, it's about him being a crazy nut.

Marge: Well ... maybe. But I bet he would be less crazy if you were just a little more, mmm, professional in your work.

Homer: [gasps]

Marge: Just a little more. Then he won't have any reason to resent you.

Homer: I'll do it! [produces a bottle of Duff] To professionalism! [drinks up]

Kang: Abortions for everyone!

Crowd: Boo!

Kang: Fine. Abortions for no one!

Crowd: Boo!

Kang: Fine! Abortions for those who want them and little American flags for everyone else!

Crowd: Yay!

edit: correct typo

Edited by CygnusGal

Homer: What's wrong, honey? Lisa: There's something troubling me, dad, but I don't think I can tell you because it's a secret. Homer: Ah, you don't have to tell me, but I thought we trusted each other with our secrets now. I mean, I haven't told a soul about your boyfriend. Lisa: Langdon Alger? Oh, I don't like him anymore. Okay, but you gotta promise you won't get mad or tell anyone, especially Bart. Homer: I promise. Lisa: Bart rented a car with a phony driver's license and drove Milhouse, Martin, and Nelson to a week out in Knoxville and their car got crushed and they're out of money and they can't get home and Bart's working as a courier and just came back from Hong Kong! Homer: (face reddens, then returns to normal) Yes, that's a real pickle. Could you excuse me for a moment? [puts on the radiation suit hood, which muffles his voice; yells his head off as the faceplate fogs up] All right, I have thought this through. I will send Bart the money to fly home, then I will murder him. Lisa: No, no! Then he'll know I told.

These berries taste like burning.
  • Like 1

Bart: Wow Dad, you took a baptismal for me. How do you feel?

Homer: Oh Bartholomew, I feel like St. Augustine of Hippo after his conversion by Ambrose of Milan.

Ned Flanders: Wait! Homer, what did you just say?

Homer: I said shut your ugly face, Flanders!