Winter storm KHAAAAAAAANNN!!!

BeOhBe Bob

That shit is hitting us today and tomorrow :)

Local sports talk radio host Gerry Callahan described it perfectly for me about 10 years ago:

"Winter just grinds you down."

Yeah, especially when the majority of it comes late Feb -> March. We got very little snow in Dec and Jan... just cold ass weather. And when you are ready for the cold to go away, effing snow and more snow. I still have over 3 feet of snow in my front yard.

Edit: the 3 feet of snow is not from the plows, it's from my snowblowing... some parts are a few inches, some places (from the plows) are much more.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

That shit is hitting us today and tomorrow :)

Local sports talk radio host Gerry Callahan described it perfectly for me about 10 years ago:

"Winter just grinds you down."

Yeah, especially when the majority of it comes late Feb -> March. We got very little snow in Dec and Jan... just cold ass weather. And when you are ready for the cold to go away, effing snow and more snow. I still have over 3 feet of snow in my front yard.

Edit: the 3 feet of snow is not from the plows, it's from my snowblowing... some parts are a few inches, some places (from the plows) are much more.

We had the same deal here. We don't have as much standing snow because we got rain earlier this week. Today is brutally cold. As I got out of my car to walk to the train, a gust of wind blew and I actually said out loud "I'm so f*cking sick of this."

We're supposed to get some snow tomorrow. Either 2 inches or 2 feet, but it could be 4. :unsure: I was happy to see that I've got lilies and sedums poking their little heads up in the garden. :yay:

March in New England! Khaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Is it just me? or when someone says "centimeters" (sorry centimetres ...but my spellcheck says nuh uh to the tres!?) it sounds smaller...til someone says SEVENTY FIVE FUKKING CENTIMETERS!....definitely sounds bigger than THIRTY TWO SONOFABITCHIN INCHES

KHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!111111

• Like 1

2"-4" of snow tonight into tomorrow morning?

KHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

More snow coming for us as well...I'm so sick of this shit already!! :rage: :rage:

Where's Khaann so I can clock him into next year??....

• Like 1

2"-4" of snow tonight into tomorrow morning?

KHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

More snow coming for us as well...I'm so sick of this shit already!! :rage: :rage:

Where's Khaann so I can clock him into next year??....

http://img1.imagehousing.com/29/a1f600e75ee2e960f025d03eab8cb665.jpg Tell them I'm not here, take a message

• Like 1

That storm did absolutely nothing here, but another one is hitting today. Could get 1" they said.

Khan Junior bigger than that :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

For the love of God... first full day of spring and I coulda SWORE I just heard the weatherdoosh say

Wind

Chill

Factor

KKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

For the love of God... first full day of spring and I coulda SWORE I just heard the weatherdoosh say

Wind

Chill

Factor

KKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

What's with this winter anyway? It doesn't want to die!!! It's all KHAAANNNN's fault.....Enough already!!!

:rage: :rage:

truck wouldn't stay lit this morning cold damp snowing...

promised boss I'd be at work today after all the drama at home has subsided...ok I was done with work

I wanna go home truck starts won't stay lit. Keep trying to start drains battery to near death. Had wife come jump truck and she sees problem,. same conclusion I came to. Water in gas line, we go to auto zone buy shit for truck. Dump in gas tank?...nothing

always a plus to involve your spouse, because they're always cheerful and

eager to help you when they're freezing their asses off and wondering why the ef did you leave when it was acting up in the driveway

KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob
  • Like 1

It's snowing in eastern Massachusetts right now.

Again.

Enough already.

March in Massachusetts sucks. Hot, cold, rain, snow all over the map. I always like getting out of town in March.

I hear a foot maybe next week. :unsure:

Damn, Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's snowing in eastern Massachusetts right now.

Again.

Enough already.

March in Massachusetts sucks. Hot, cold, rain, snow all over the map. I always like getting out of town in March.

I hear a foot maybe next week. :unsure:

Damn, Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that too. When I did, I wept. Unashamedly, I might add.

• Like 1

we didn't get as slammed as we thought. Soon as we got 4" it turned to a shitty mix of snow/sleet/rain but

I'M PISSED CUZ MY MECHANIC DIDN'T FIX MY TRUCK PROPERLY AND CHARGED ME OVER $500

KKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!111111!!!12