Claudio Sanchez V. Steven Wilson! Songwriter/Guitarist! WHO IS BETTER? Dedicated To The Duck!

RUSHHEAD666

Who Is A Better Songwriter/Guitarist? Claudio Sanchez Or Steven Wilson?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. In Your Mind Who Rules The Most?

• Claudio Sanchez
    • Steven Wilson
    • Rushhead! What Are You "Smokin'" Tonight! Steve Marriott Rules Over These Post Prog Punks!

I just saw Pat's latest poll about Steven Wilson and I almost spit my beer all over my iMac!

As sure a shit I just came on here to write a poll about Claudio and Steven!

WEIRD TIMING!

Anyway I am sure for those who participate in this poll will make sure that Wilson is the landslide choice!

After all Duck HATES EMO SUICIDAL PROG POP CRAP COHEED!!!!!!

I love Wilson and Sanchez!

Not sure who I will choose just yet!

I just went through a Porcupine Tree phase as well as a Steven Wilson solo album phase.

Listening to "The Afterman" demos cd that comes in the Coheed rare box set.

In my "Humble Pie" opinion I think both of these guys are geniuses.

I had to mention Humble Pie because I think Steve Marriott was also a fukking GENIUS! RIP!!!!

COHEED RULES!!!!!

I hope Porcupine Tree will at least regroup and tour one last time!

WWGHD?

LOL!

I saw PT open for Coheed and after Wilson and company left the stage, I left the venue. Had ZERO interest in seeing Coheed & Cambria and I'm glad I missed it, as I got to meet Steven Wilson and the rest of PT out by their bus. Best show I never saw. So....there's my answer.

I'm familiar with some of C&C stuff and I like them/Claudio but I prefer SW's music.

Steven Wilson is "The Afterman!"

Claudio Sanchez is "The Beforeman."

On that note goodnight!!

Claudio more melodic than Steven.

Melodic sells records!

What's a record daddy?

Vinyl Rules!

I'm beginning to think that Steven Wilson posts here under an assumed user name, in fact I can reveal that our very own Steevo is in reality none other than the Porcupine Tree leader himself!

Steevo = Steven Wilson!

:hi: Hey Steevo when's the new PT album out, to shut all these whining PT freaks up...? :nya nya: :NP: :blaze:

I'm beginning to think that Steven Wilson posts here under an assumed user name, in fact I can reveal that our very own Steevo is in reality none other than the Porcupine Tree leader himself!

Steevo = Steven Wilson!

:hi: Hey Steevo when's the new PT album out, to shut all these whining PT freaks up...? :nya nya: :NP: :blaze:

;) :ph34r:

Steevo = Steven Wilson!

;) :ph34r:

:oops:

:smoke: :angel: