GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

I can't believe Ghost only has to attach the lame "B.C" label on their name in the USA.

Never heard of this before.

Are there any other bands in the world who have to change their name in a different country?

Bison B.C. (for British Columbia) used to just be Bison. I agree though, the name change sucks. Ghost was such a simple yet perfect name for the band. No one's even heard of a Ghost from the U.S., so it's just some bitter f**k that won't do anything with the name, trying to f**k it up for other people. There was another U.S. band called Ghost (indie folk), but they had to change their name too.....they changed it to Ghost Ghost. lololol

They should have changed it to Ghost Emeritus...

That's actually pretty cool.

:haz: :blaze:

Anyone know the reason for this? Is Demi Moore protecting the memory of Patrick Swayze or something? :huh:

Wow Pat! I hate that "Ghost" movie!! Terrible!!

Strangely enough I just watched a movie called "The Possession." A modern day Exorcist." EPIC!

I can't believe Ghost only has to attach the lame "B.C" label on their name in the USA.

Never heard of this before.

Are there any other bands in the world who have to change their name in a different country?

I just found out that since Michael Schenker is never going to record another album with UFO again that the band has to change their name only when the tour the USA.

Instead of UFO they are now called AREA 51.

BARF.

Being an American Ghost is ruined for me, but I will always support them................

Is that true about UFO Earl?? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Hahaha! Hey Pat! I was just kidding!!

I thought it might be them changing their name to the Cleveland Stinkers if Schenker rejoins the band!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/ghostbc2013cover3.jpg

My night has been ruined.

Thank goodness Coheed And Cambria isn't called Coheed And Cambria B.C.

I will never buy the US VERSION!

GHOST IS SELLING OUT ALREADY! UGH!

Never judge an album by it's cover but this cd could actually shit the bed from Satan's molten lava filled anus.

Never judge an album by it's cover but this cd could actually shit the bed from Satan's molten lava filled anus.

Earl you're a hard rock miracle worker! Take em to task mate! Tell them to send the BC to B.C. ABC and B.C. Canada!

Earl you're a hard rock miracle worker! Take em to task mate! Tell them to send the BC to B.C. ABC and B.C. Canada!

Hahahaha!! Pat!! You won't believe who Wendy and I are going to see Coheed And Cambria with tonight!

I will still see GHOST when the come here. I will wear my GHOST shirt. FUKK GHOST B.C. "BEFORE COHEED?" LOL!

Hahahaha!! Pat!! You won't believe who Wendy and I are going to see Coheed And Cambria with tonight!

I will still see GHOST when the come here. I will wear my GHOST shirt. FUKK GHOST B.C. "BEFORE COHEED?" LOL!

Who you going with Dave Meniketti??? :o :givebeer:

Hahahahahahaha!! Pat you RULE MATE!!

I can't believe how close you came!! Wendy and I are going with John Nymann and his woman Michelle!!!

Dave would never go to Coheed And Cambria! He is too tied up trying to record a new guitar solo on Geoff Taint's new lame ass solo album!

Brad Gillis and Rudy Sarzo are also on the new album. I think Ty Tabor is also on it. Simon Wright is replacing Bobby Blotzer. What a cluster fukk. LOL!

I love Meniketti but Nymann rules!

Nymann is currently Dave's right hand man as you might know. Nymann used to be in the Eric Martin Band.

So pumped! Going to see one of my favorite bands at The Warfield with one of my best buddies! He plays a mean guitar Pat. Totally underrated.

Yes! I am drinking beer! Can you tell?

I can't believe how close you came!! Wendy and I are going with John Nymann and his woman Michelle!!!

Dave would never go to Coheed And Cambria! He is too tied up trying to record a new guitar solo on Geoff Taint's new lame ass solo album!

Brad Gillis and Rudy Sarzo are also on the new album. I think Ty Tabor is also on it. Simon Wright is replacing Bobby Blotzer. What a cluster fukk. LOL!

Nymann is currently Dave's right hand man as you might know. Nymann used to be in the Eric Martin Band.

So pumped! Going to see one of my favorite bands at The Warfield with one of my best buddies! He plays a mean guitar Pat. Totally underrated.

Taint is trying to beef up his album with heavyweight guitar shredders, too bad he already beefed up his body with cream cakes and pizza!

Are you going tonight Earl?? What time is it there? Like 1 am?? Where you going to see them in a club?

Since it's 1 am you can sing Living After Midnight on the way!

Living after midnight, rockin' to the dawn

Lovin' 'til the morning, then Earl's gone, Earl's gone

Earl took the city 'bout one A.M, loaded, loaded

Wendy's geared up to score again, loaded, loaded

Earl comes alive in the neon light

That's when Nymann makes some guitar moves right

Lovin' 'til the morning, then Earl's gone, Earl's gone :haz:

Yes! I am drinking beer! Can you tell?

You're LOADED, LOADED! :LOL:

Taint is trying to beef up his album with heavyweight guitar shredders, too bad he already beefed up his body with cream cakes and pizza!

Are you going tonight Earl?? What time is it there? Like 1 am?? Where you going to see them in a club?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You never cease to amaze me my friend!!! I'm going to have one more beer before bedtime just for you! Yep! It's 1:14 AM here!!

I can't wait for tonight! Yep! Coheed And Cambria at The Warfield in San Francisco. I've seen a ton of bands there my friend. Including Wet Dream Theater.

They could never play in any bigger venue either unless they shared a bill with Queeensryche! HAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT IRONY!

FUkk TATE! He is a nice guy but even nice guys finish LAST!

I don't want to see the other Ryche either. What a sad state of affairs!!!!

Tate will do anything to try and outsell his evil twin band QueenSTIPEND. LOL!

A bunch of old guitar shredding hacks trying to sell records to balding 48 year old men who used to score all of the hot fried blonde haired women from 1984.

It sucks getting old. Glad I still have it together with my 39 year old blonde woman. Even Wendy loves Coheed And Cambria. There is HOPE!!

Damn Pat! What thread are we in right now?

Oh shit. Ghost B.C.

B.O.C. Rules.

No lawsuits there. Could you "Imaginos?" B.O.C.B.C. LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You never cease to amaze me my friend!!! I'm going to have one more beer before bedtime just for you! Yep! It's 1:14 AM here!!

I can't wait for tonight! Yep! Coheed And Cambria at The Warfield in San Francisco. I've seen a ton of bands there my friend. Including Wet Dream Theater.

They could never play in any bigger venue either unless they shared a bill with Queeensryche! HAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT IRONY!

FUkk TATE! He is a nice guy but even nice guys finish LAST!

I don't want to see the other Ryche either. What a sad state of affairs!!!!

Tate will do anything to try and outsell his evil twin band QueenSTIPEND. LOL!

A bunch of old guitar shredding hacks trying to sell records to balding 48 year old men who used to score all of the hot fried blonde haired women from 1984.

It sucks getting old. Glad I still have it together with my 39 year old blonde woman. Even Wendy loves Coheed And Cambria. There is HOPE!!

Damn Pat! What thread are we in right now?

Oh shit. Ghost B.C.

B.O.C. Rules.

No lawsuits there. Could you "Imaginos?" B.O.C.B.C. LOL!

Ghost BOC II would be better!

Ok so you're going tonight :LOL: the 21st, I thought you were meaning you were going out like right now! :smoke:

I want to get the Tateless Queensryche new album, if it's good!

At least me and you still have all our hair and teeth!

:haz: :blaze:

Isn´t that cover a bit too similar to the poster of Amadeus?

I noticed that too, but assumed it was intentional like how the first album's cover was similar to the Salem's Lot artwork.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Salemslotthemovie.jpg

Isn´t that cover a bit too similar to the poster of Amadeus?

I noticed that too, but assumed it was intentional like how the first album's cover was similar to the Salem's Lot artwork.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Salemslotthemovie.jpg

The best TV horror show ever! http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/grim_reaper.gif

Actually the first album is closer to Salem's Lot:

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ghost-opuseponymous.jpg