Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

"Now you may be asking WHY we decided to move forward with this project and push it into the final stages of development. I'm here to tell you that this is science, and science isn't about the WHY, it's about the WHY NOT."

Mushroom clown, when Chrysanthemums and Starbursts just aren't enough of a 4th of July display. available from the Grucci company and Kazakhstan

"A giant clown...What do you think it means Commissioner?"

"It means we need to dust off that old spotlight on the roof. The Joker is back."

Holy Half-Life, Batman! We got us a winner!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Take it away, USB!!

Jesus Christ, Ralph, we're BIRDS. You don't have to leave the meeting to take a shit. You just GO....

The ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli, son of Gloin, by any craft that we here possess. The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. The ring must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this.

Whatever happened to the Judean Popular People's Front, Reg?

-- He's over there......SPLITTER!!!

"Why is it always me that has to be the lookout for cats during these meetings? Why can't I sit in on them? I'm not even going to tell them if a cat is coming this time. These ungrateful bastards deserve to die!"

The Loyal Order of European Swallows didn't take too kindly to Akmed moving into town....

OK, guys, the seagulls and crows are with us. We attack the town at high noon. Get ready to......DAMNIT, NORMAN, YA FECKING PIGEON, GET BACK OVER HERE! Edited by Principled Man

"There's no way that I am letting Ed sit back on this chair. I don't care who he is. Saying that the last one to the chair is a rotten egg is just morbid and cruel." Edited by snowdogged

I decided to come to this group because some friends told me I have an anger problem. Everytime they shoot me out of that frickin sling shot I just want to explode

I'll have the bread crumb special

Double water for me

2 Mickey D fries please

A bird bath deluxe

number 1 please

house salad

Herm..what about you there....Herman?

Pecking Order..