Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Such a shame this died. Any new members out there willing to try out their comedic skills? I'd love to see this thread up and running again.

You ditched us and are one of the main reasons this thread died! :P

Such a shame this died. Any new members out there willing to try out their comedic skills? I'd love to see this thread up and running again.

You ditched us and are one of the main reasons this thread died! :P

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/michael_caine.gif

Edited by Janie
  • Like 1

Oh sorry. I didn't get a PM about my win.

n7A0k8u.jpg

"Tapeworms, it's the new brains!"

Edited by Del_Duio

Alfred! Where are my chili cheese fries!?

Nananananananananananananananana FATMAN!!!

Snowdogged! You have been missed my friend! Are we reviving this thread?!

Well, since it is GoaR's thread I think that it would be up to him to officially start it back up. But, I don't see why we couldn't play and casually keep track of the winner board. Maybe we could get enough people playing to get Goar to start a new Caption thread.

Alfred! Where are my chili cheese fries!?

Nananananananananananananananana FATMAN!!!

Snowdogged! You have been missed my friend! Are we reviving this thread?!

Well, since it is GoaR's thread I think that it would be up to him to officially start it back up. But, I don't see why we couldn't play and casually keep track of the winner board. Maybe we could get enough people playing to get Goar to start a new Caption thread.

You want to send him a PM and post a pic? We can see what people come up with. Lots of new people on the board. I bet a few would join us. Maybe.

Hey guys, I've been away for awhile but I check in every now and then and I see there's some interest in starting the game back up. I'm up for getting it going again, at least on a trial basis to see if we can get enough participation to keep it going.

I'll check with Mike to see if we need to start another thread or if we can just pick up where we left off. If we start another thread, I'll create another pic archive and start a new scoreboard.

What say you?

I will definitely play. I am thinking that even if we do not start a new thread it might be better to start everyone off with zero wins. New people might be more prone to play if they have a chance to compete with the rest of us on the win list. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

OK....I'm in!!

Caption A Random Image V: The Anal Frontier :P :P

What say you?

I say yah!

I'll give in to peer pressure and do whatever Janie tells me to.

Thank you, Mistress! May I have another??!! :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've been away for awhile but I check in every now and then and I see there's some interest in starting the game back up. I'm up for getting it going again, at least on a trial basis to see if we can get enough participation to keep it going.

I'll check with Mike to see if we need to start another thread or if we can just pick up where we left off. If we start another thread, I'll create another pic archive and start a new scoreboard.

What say you?

Mike who? Screw him - do what you want!

One thing I would like to see changed... maybe change the limit to 3 entries... might help get more people involved seeing all of the "good ones" aren't already posted by someone who may have 4 or 5 "good ones"