Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

"I offer my services to those learning how to pop a wheelie. The added weight on the back tire makes it easier to pop one and keep control. Furthermore in the case of an emergency I can be used as a crash mat. My going rate is $50 an hour."

"I offer my services to those learning how to pop a wheelie. The added weight on the back tire makes it easier to pop one and keep control. Furthermore in the case of an emergency I can be used as a crash mat. My going rate is $50 an hour."

Everybody was soooo damn funny. I think I draw attention when I laugh, and THEN Diane has to wonder WTF is going on in there...I show her the pic, and being an "ex biker chick" (as she puts it) she howls in laughter at y'all, relates to the pic and says Gee guess you can find anything at Amazon.com huh?

I ramble.... USB I left ya a full tank

Riiiiiide!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Snowdogged----------------------------------13------------------------------------------2/1/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------11------------------------------------------2/21/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------9-------------------------------------------2/15/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------9-------------------------------------------2/25/13

USB Connector-------------------------------9-------------------------------------------2/27/13

Janie--------------------------------------------8-------------------------------------------2/14/13

Principled Man--------------------------------5-------------------------------------------2/19/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------1/23/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------11/22/12

tx_rush-----------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------2/20/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Tombstone Mountain------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/16/13

Tick---------------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------2/24/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

WHERE is my catnip??!! WHERE IS MY CATNIP??!!!!! We're gonna be here all day....unless you tell me WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

Soooo ya made me huh Tootie...told the two leggers I broke tha vase AND ate his steak....You're gonna swim like a goldfish...yew piece ah shit! Edited by BeOhBe Bob

"You see that stuff down there? All you have to do is sit up here and imagine that the stuff down there is kitty litter. It's really just as simple as that! Now, let me show you how to flush."

There were some great ones but this one's my favourite.