• Club
    • Matthew
    • John
    • Revelation
    • Deuteronomy
    • Chromosome
    • Glock
    • Percipiter

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 09:43 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 17 2012, 07:24 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 17 2012, 06:47 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 08:41 AM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 16 2012, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 14 2012, 04:18 PM)
They'd have to release a 20th studio album before they release a 21st one. wink.gif

Feedback was an album... and it was recorded in the studio

confused13.gif

An EP of covers is just not the same thing and you know it. If you don't, you should. wink.gif

Feedback denier!! dazed025.gif

I don't deny it exists, just that it's their 20th album. Form wiki:

Vapor Trails is the seventeenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

Feedback is a studio cover album by Canadian rock band Rush

Snakes & Arrows is the eighteenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

Clockwork Angels is the nineteenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

Yes, it calls Feedback an "album," but differentiates that it's of covers, and more importantly doesn't include it in the count.

/subject

Oh, wikipedia, where anyone can edit information. I take my information from rush.com, where it can't be edited by just anyone. rush.com calls CA Rush's 20th studio album.

Hey, not that there's anything wrong with wiki- I'm a fan. I'm just going by what the band says, not what wiki or you say. Go to the source. smile.gif

The only reason anyone official calls it their "20th" album is for marketing purposes. 20th just sounds a lot cleaner and nicer than 19th. Any kind of common sense dictates, however, that it's their 19th album. Any argument to this point flies in the face of common sense, but go ahead and drink the marketing kool-aid if you must. The rest of us are thoroughly enjoying Rush's 19th album. yes.gif smile.gif

Dude, what are you smoking these days?

cool10.gif confused13.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Oct 17 2012, 12:35 PM)
They'd have to release a 20th studio album before they release a 21st one. wink.gif

confused13.gif

An EP of covers is just not the same thing and you know it. If you don't, you should. wink.gif

Vapor Trails is the seventeenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

Snakes & Arrows is the eighteenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

Clockwork Angels is the nineteenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

Yes, it calls Feedback an "album," but differentiates that it's of covers, and more importantly doesn't include it in the count.

/subject

Oh, wikipedia, where anyone can edit information. I take my information from rush.com, where it can't be edited by just anyone. rush.com calls CA Rush's 20th studio album.

Hey, not that there's anything wrong with wiki- I'm a fan. I'm just going by what the band says, not what wiki or you say. Go to the source. smile.gif

The only reason anyone official calls it their "20th" album is for marketing purposes. 20th just sounds a lot cleaner and nicer than 19th. Any kind of common sense dictates, however, that it's their 19th album. Any argument to this point flies in the face of common sense, but go ahead and drink the marketing kool-aid if you must. The rest of us are thoroughly enjoying Rush's 19th album. yes.gif smile.gif

Logic and reason. wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Oct 17 2012, 12:35 PM)

confused13.gif

/subject

Logic and reason. wink.gif

Good to have you back even if it is in a limited form.

wink.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Oct 17 2012, 12:35 PM) QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 09:43 AM) QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 17 2012, 07:24 AM) QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 09:14 AM) QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 17 2012, 06:47 AM) QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 17 2012, 08:41 AM) QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 16 2012, 07:28 PM) QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 14 2012, 04:18 PM) They'd have to release a 20th studio album before they release a 21st one.

An EP of covers is just not the same thing and you know it. If you don't, you should.

Feedback denier!!

QUOTE Vapor Trails is the seventeenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

QUOTE Feedback is a studio cover album by Canadian rock band Rush

QUOTE Snakes & Arrows is the eighteenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

QUOTE Clockwork Angels is the nineteenth full-length studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush

/subject

Hey, not that there's anything wrong with wiki- I'm a fan. I'm just going by what the band says, not what wiki or you say. Go to the source.

The only reason anyone official calls it their "20th" album is for marketing purposes. 20th just sounds a lot cleaner and nicer than 19th. Any kind of common sense dictates, however, that it's their 19th album. Any argument to this point flies in the face of common sense, but go ahead and drink the marketing kool-aid if you must. The rest of us are thoroughly enjoying Rush's 19th album.

Logic and reason.

Well your Logic is Illogical and your reasoning is contrary to bands. You need to check yourself!

Nik's Super-Distorto-porium

No synth but we use real strings

Big Al's study in barre chords

Kareoke for the masses

Vectored Thrust

Glidescope

Red Shift

Kippenvoet

Hurricane sandypants

circadian rhythms

cephlapod

who mastered this ?

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 16 2012, 07:28 PM) QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 14 2012, 04:18 PM) They'd have to release a 20th studio album before they release a 21st one.

An EP of covers is just not the same thing and you know it. If you don't, you should.

I tried to hit the "like" button for this, but it didn't work. Oh well.

Anyway, the answer is clearly Pink Eye.