VIP Nation SWAG

tripdad

QUOTE (EagleMoon @ Oct 3 2012, 08:43 PM)
I haven't gotten my swag yet and my first show was 3 weeks ago. Sucks. no.gif

Yep, very annoying to say the least!! I want my stuff already!!!!

comp26.gif fists crying.gif pokey.gif confused13.gif fing.gif wacko.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

banghead.gif banghead.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Sep 25 2012, 07:52 PM)
So I went buy the Live nation address I had from a previous item ordered. It is in Rancho Cordova about 1 mile from my office. It is a 300,000 sf warehouse full of merchandise. I played dumb and acted like I was looking for a special business and started talking with the lady. She was real nice and said this where concert shirts and sports shirt orders are fullfilled. She also said that they were real busy sending out orders for concert shirts. Wall to wall warehouse full of sports and concert stuff. Was pretty cool to see it.

We should be getting our orders soon!!!

October 4 and not a single report online of anyone getting their VIP stuff. The tour started September 7. Yeah, I know they said the stuff might arrive after the show, but this is getting freakin' ridiculous.

Will anyone get their stuff before the end of the 2012 tour?? b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (cygnify @ Oct 4 2012, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Sep 25 2012, 07:52 PM)
So I went buy the Live nation address I had from a previous item ordered. It is in Rancho Cordova about 1 mile from my office. It is a 300,000 sf warehouse full of merchandise. I played dumb and acted like I was looking for a special business and started talking with the lady. She was real nice and said this where concert shirts and sports shirt orders are fullfilled. She also said that they were real busy sending out orders for concert shirts. Wall to wall warehouse full of sports and concert stuff. Was pretty cool to see it.

We should be getting our orders soon!!!

October 4 and not a single report online of anyone getting their VIP stuff. The tour started September 7. Yeah, I know they said the stuff might arrive after the show, but this is getting freakin' ridiculous.

Will anyone get their stuff before the end of the 2012 tour?? b_sigh.gif

I've been checking my e-mail religiously for any news on my stuff. Still nothing.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif banghead.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif banghead.gif

Very frustrating. Part of the reason we went for the packages was for the stuff.

wtf.gif

QUOTE (Rushrks @ Oct 5 2012, 05:02 PM)
Very anoying indeed. This is the first time after 31 shows that I don't have my tour book in hand after the show. I know it's been posted online but what fun is that?

I bought one opening night anyway... just couldn't wait. But still, WTF?!?

Here is a radical idea:

Our credit cards are not charged until tickets and merchandise are confirmed delivered.

But, I have better odds of Rush scrapping 5 songs from the current setlist and replacing them with The Fountain Of Lamenth instead of that happening.

If this idea were true, I bet we would have had our stuff 2 months ago.

Still no swag for me. However, I did leave a 2.gif hoodie by accident in the hotel room in Chicago when we checked out on September 16th. Two weeks later I called and they shipped it to me. So I have at least received some swag from my VIP experience. Albeit I already owned it!!

2.gif

QUOTE (tripdad @ Oct 9 2012, 04:02 PM)
Still no swag for me. However, I did leave a 2.gif hoodie by accident in the hotel room in Chicago when we checked out on September 16th. Two weeks later I called and they shipped it to me. So I have at least received some swag from my VIP experience. Albeit I already owned it!!

2.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, the Chicago check-out on the 16th was a bummer for me too! Had to drive all the way home to Madison, WI (and back to work and college classes). fists crying.gif fists crying.gif laugh.gif

This after the Indy & chicago shows....I was so bummed out!!!

I'm glad to hear that you didn't lose your hoodie! I would have just died not knowing if they would find it!!

trink39.gif

So those of you who got the VIP package, list what you bought at the concert even while expecting the swag to show up in the mail sooner or later!

(Any way to check what shirt we're getting so I don't buy the same one at the show?) I'm going tonight at Bridgeport with my wife. Her first show, my 3rd, but my last one was Hold Your Fire!

QUOTE (Vinda-lou @ Oct 10 2012, 12:51 PM)
So those of you who got the VIP package, list what you bought at the concert even while expecting the swag to show up in the mail sooner or later!

wtf.gif dude? Are you trying to hijack my thread topic?? tongue.gif Just kidding...

I bought a long sleeve T, 2012 Baseball Jersey, car window star man banner, and a T for my son.

2.gif

QUOTE (tripdad @ Oct 10 2012, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Vinda-lou @ Oct 10 2012, 12:51 PM)

wtf.gif dude? Are you trying to hijack my thread topic?? tongue.gif Just kidding...

I bought a long sleeve T, 2012 Baseball Jersey, car window star man banner, and a T for my son.

2.gif

unsure.gif

yes.gif

ph34r.gif

Just kidding... Not hijacking...!

Do you know what shirt they are sending with the VIP pack? Don't want to buy it twice! Hope I can last without my tote bag though... smile.gif

Ok so I talked to them again today and here's the scoop.

They have been waiting on a missing item for the VIP swag packages (I asked and it was the guitar picks). They come from China and have not been ready until now. They are to be on the docks by this weekend (10/13) and the packages should start shipping next week. They are using a shipping method in which UPS delivers to your local post office, then the post office delivers to your house. I dunno how much more complicated they could have made it but, if we can believe them, at least there is hope in getting the stuff soon!

Be sure to post if you get yours so we can all get a little more excited about getting ours! smile.gif

Got my email today on picking up my VIP tix for the Newark show, email indicates we'll get the commerative tickets and lanyards at the show...other stuff will arrive after the date of the concert.

Totally not cool...I mean SIX months ago when I paid for the VIP package I expected to wait awhile but this is just BS.

It is purely a marketing ploy...thinking we'll all load up with swag at the shows since we dont have our VIP stuff yet.

I doubt that--VIP Nation isn't affiliated with rush's merch company (showtech) as far as I know. Just a bad case of delayed delivery from China, which happens a lot. If everyone and their uncle didn't outsource manufacturing to China, we'd have this stuff already.