Tour Leak

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 26 2012, 03:23 PM)
Just make sure that Neil stabs his Low hanging Midget friend when he throws up his Sticks next time around!

laugh.gif

I don't think Tiny Dynamite would appreciate a stick in the eye. He may go BRAWL'r on Neil...even though they're close friends.

• Like 1

QUOTE (sb2112 @ Jul 26 2012, 07:07 PM)
My only problem with these are the misleading thread titles. I wouldn't mind these posts if I hadn't looked at the title and got fooled.

oops.gif

You're not the only one who's said that...sorry that it cost you about 60 seconds of your life.

Cue Rod Serling cool10.gif

Next time a new post comes up, ask yourself this question--what will it be? Fact or Fiction?

Hard to answer when you read The Yukon Blade Grinder...it's a magazine that travels through time and space...right into...The Twilight Zone!!!

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
LMAO!!!!!!! Reading is a lost art....

What's not love? Rush, dwarves & hot dancers...that's entertainment!!!

Thanks for the support sir!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 25 2012, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 11:55 AM)
can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone? You're not a midget are you?

unsure.gif

Come on iLuvGeddy05, It's much better to laugh than to cry! I'll take this over the numerous negative Rush Threads here any day. They are creative and humours. At least I think so.

I say give us more Yukon Blade Grinder Reports. Since we're not getting anything out of the RUSH camp on the set list and probably won't until opening night just like on The Time Machine Tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

They are funny the first one or two times, yes. But it gets old really fast.

I don't come on here nearly as much as "back in the day" (things like this are probably why), so when I do, I want to get the most bang for my (imaginative) buck. Not every single thread is going to be serious and true, I realize, but if I am looking for information on tours, songs, anything NEW, I don't care to click on and through dozens of fake threads to find what is real. Waste of my time.

I've read your post a couple times. You need to lighten up and take in some Seven Cities of Gold...it'll make you feel better. Your post sounds like an ivy leager browbeating someone at a McDonald's drive-thru, demanding that fifth pack of ketchup.

Get a grip...

2.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 28 2012, 12:26 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 25 2012, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 11:55 AM)
can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone? You're not a midget are you?

unsure.gif

Come on iLuvGeddy05, It's much better to laugh than to cry! I'll take this over the numerous negative Rush Threads here any day. They are creative and humours. At least I think so.

I say give us more Yukon Blade Grinder Reports. Since we're not getting anything out of the RUSH camp on the set list and probably won't until opening night just like on The Time Machine Tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

They are funny the first one or two times, yes. But it gets old really fast.

I don't come on here nearly as much as "back in the day" (things like this are probably why), so when I do, I want to get the most bang for my (imaginative) buck. Not every single thread is going to be serious and true, I realize, but if I am looking for information on tours, songs, anything NEW, I don't care to click on and through dozens of fake threads to find what is real. Waste of my time.

I've read your post a couple times. You need to lighten up and take in some Seven Cities of Gold...it'll make you feel better. Your post sounds like an ivy leager browbeating someone at a McDonald's drive-thru, demanding that fifth pack of ketchup.

Get a grip...

2.gif

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

+1

2.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 25 2012, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 12:55 PM)
can we stop these now?

Yes please. Or at least warn us. I think this is as bad as the "Clockwork ANGLES News!". I'm tired of his trolling.

This. These types of threads are stupid.....hardly funny.

Edited by WCFIELDS

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 29 2012, 11:00 AM)
I like TM's threads. They're funny, and a welcome break from the sonic complaints threads and the utter cockandballsness of those setlist prediction threads.

Write away TM! Let your freak flag fly!!!

goodpost.gif goodpost.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 29 2012, 12:00 PM)
I like TM's threads. They're funny, and a welcome break from the sonic complaints threads and the utter cockandballsness of those setlist prediction threads.

+1

• Like 1

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 29 2012, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jul 29 2012, 12:00 PM)

+1

Thanks for the support from the emerald isle and from the wonderful state of Pennsylvania!!!

More to come!!!

trink39.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 29 2012, 10:28 AM)
can we stop these now?

Yes please. Or at least warn us. I think this is as bad as the "Clockwork ANGLES News!". I'm tired of his trolling.

I cant believe people want more of this crap

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jul 30 2012, 12:51 PM)
can we stop these now?

Hmmm...let me see...Union 5-3992 New York

Iluvgeddy05 New York

snowdog212 new york

J2112yyz new york

Thanks upstate New York!!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jul 30 2012, 06:51 PM)
can we stop these now?

Sometimes people love crap... tongue.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 05:55 PM)
can we stop these now?

If you want stone cold news go to RIAB or PowerWindows.

I'm surprised you go to Rush shows, I mean, there might be people there being silly in a way that doesn't conform to your own narrow perception of fun and you might have to leave...

• Like 1

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jul 30 2012, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 05:55 PM)
can we stop these now?

If you want stone cold news go to RIAB or PowerWindows.

I'm surprised you go to Rush shows, I mean, there might be people there being silly in a way that doesn't conform to your own narrow perception of fun and you might have to leave...

Easy there Tripod...a little aggressive.

Are you having a reaction to the Totem?

Always consult your physician before taking Totem, as you may see an increase in irratibility and testosterone. Do not take Totem if you are pregnant or about to become pregnant.

Results may vary...

1287.gif