The Big Bang Theory vs Two Broke Girls

laughedatbytime

Which is better, The Big Bang Theory or Two Broke Girls?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, The Big Bang Theory or Two Broke Girls?

• The Big Bang Theory
    • Two Broke Girls

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 07:50 AM)
I've never seen Two Broke Girls, but I'm pretty sure I don't have to in order to know which show is better.

Just from the promos, you can tell it's the Brian Ross of sitcoms.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 22 2012, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 07:50 AM)
I've never seen  Two Broke Girls, but I'm pretty sure I don't have to in order to know which show is better.

Just from the promos, you can tell it's the Brian Ross of sitcoms.

The Lawrence O'Donnell of sitcoms.

Big Bang Theory.

It's not even a fair competition since TBBT has been on for five seasons and Two Broke Girls has only been on for one so far. TBBT vs How I Met Your Mother or Two And A Half Men would've been the better match up wink.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 22 2012, 10:56 AM)
Big Bang Theory.

It's not even a fair competition since TBBT has been on for five seasons and Two Broke Girls has only been on for one so far. TBBT vs How I Met Your Mother or Two And A Half Men would've been the better match up wink.gif

Agreed. I think it beats both of those show, too, and I have watched both enough to have an informed opinion.

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Jul 22 2012, 11:06 AM)
Two Broke Girls provides a half an hour of eye candy, but The Big Bang Theory is far superior as a comedy.

There's some eye candy in TBBT, too.

drool1.gif

I'm not a fan of either show...I can't stand that f'n Sheldon dweeb...I see him as something like a Steve Urkel (hated him too) of the 21'st century...I know he's the main draw to the show and he plays the part well...but maybe too well...I can't stand him.

Seen two broke girls a few times and that was enough.

I'm voting Big bang.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 22 2012, 08:56 AM)
Big Bang Theory.

TBG could be on for forty years and it wouldn't matter.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 22 2012, 12:15 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 22 2012, 08:56 AM)
Big Bang Theory.

TBG could be on for forty years and it wouldn't matter.

They gotta be Democrats if they're broke for 40 years.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 22 2012, 09:56 AM)
Big Bang Theory.

How I met your Mother is just so overrated! It does have it's funny moments but it is just not anywhere close to Two and a Half Men or The Big Bang Theory.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jul 22 2012, 01:04 PM)
Big Bang Theory.

How I met your Mother is just so overrated! It does have it's funny moments but it is just not anywhere close to Two and a Half Men or The Big Bang Theory.

The only one of any of them worth watching is The Big Bang Theory.

Two and a Half Men and HIMYM both suck.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 22 2012, 03:10 PM)
Big Bang Theory.

I'm glad you mentioned these.

Two and Half Men, How I Met Your Mother???!!! Holy shit do these shows suck!!!! The only thing worth a second of time on either of these shows is Neil Patric Harris. Both way over rated...Hell... every show mentioned so far is.

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Jul 22 2012, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 22 2012, 03:10 PM)
Big Bang Theory.

I'm glad you mentioned these.

Two and Half Men, How I Met Your Mother???!!! Holy shit do these shows suck!!!! The only thing worth a second of time on either of these shows is Neil Patric Harris. Both way over rated...Hell... every show mentioned so far is.

Two and a Half Men was hilarious when Charlie Sheen was on it!

Well, i'm probably going against the grain here, but I like:

Two & a half men -(although not seen any with Ashton Kutcher

Married With Children

How I Met Your Mother

Big Bang Theory

And many more

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Jul 22 2012, 11:06 AM)
Two Broke Girls provides a half an hour of eye candy, but The Big Bang Theory is far superior as a comedy.

There's some eye candy in TBBT, too.

drool1.gif

Oh, yeah.

Penny and Bernadette are something else!

wub.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jul 22 2012, 06:23 PM)
The Big Bang Theory is a much better show than Two Broke Girls, but Two Broke Girls has the much hotter brunette. drool1.gif

unsure.gif

What have we here???