What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Turned on the Tube just in time for the last 20 minutes of Good Will Hunting.

It’s not your fault....

• Like 2

Unbelievable. I really like the investigator, and the second victim was a great performance. I find the central character, the young woman whose story is in question, annoying. So far she's the least compelling element in an otherwise well-constructed mini-series.

Just watched The Real World: Homecoming. They reunited the very first Real World MTV cast and put them in the same loft from 1993. I loved the early Real Worlds from the 90s :)
  • Like 1

Just watched The Real World: Homecoming. They reunited the very first Real World MTV cast and put them in the same loft from 1993. I loved the early Real Worlds from the 90s :)

First handful of seasons aren't too bad. Then again, I'm a Xennial so I relate more to the early ones than the later seasons where they just decided to have annoying pseudo edgy people cast for ratings. I blame Puck for that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MaPo4pc4

Been watching parts of it for a few days since it's 4 hours long just like the first one. I'm up to the year 1986.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

First handful of seasons aren't too bad. Then again, I'm a Xennial so I relate more to the early ones than the later seasons where they just decided to have annoying pseudo edgy people cast for ratings. I blame Puck for that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MaPo4pc4

Been watching parts of it for a few days since it's 4 hours long just like the first one. I'm up to the year 1986.

I don't like the newer ones at all. All the people in the newer ones are spoiled rich kids! I'm hoping they reunite all the ones from the 90s.

• Like 1