What are you watching right now?

Maverick

The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy! It was on as reruns after school when my sister and I were growing up back in the day.

My mom didn't really pay attention to what they were and we watched them avidly. Some of them still scare us today! :LOL:

3v3vWt8.gif SsfCdE9m.jpg

• Like 1

The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy! It was on as reruns after school when my sister and I were growing up back in the day.

My mom didn't really pay attention to what they were and we watched them avidly. Some of them still scare us today! :LOL:

3v3vWt8.gif SsfCdE9m.jpg

The marathon used to be a tradition for me and my sisters, then my daughter and I continued it. With on-demand tv, I haven't done the marathon in ages.
  • Like 1

3v3vWt8.gif SsfCdE9m.jpg

The marathon used to be a tradition for me and my sisters, then my daughter and I continued it. With on-demand tv, I haven't done the marathon in ages.

I think we missed the past few years for the same reason! My daughter was making an effort this year to see some of the ones that she hadn't seen before. I guess she got tired of me going "Wait, wait . . . IT'S A COOKBOOK !!!" :LOL:

3v3vWt8.gif SsfCdE9m.jpg

I think we missed the past few years for the same reason! My daughter was making an effort this year to see some of the ones that she hadn't seen before. I guess she got tired of me going "Wait, wait . . . IT'S A COOKBOOK !!!" :LOL:

Classic!
  • Like 1