CA TV commercial

CygnusGal

So, I'm just sitting here surfing the "internets" (sic) with BBC America in the background @ 11:51 EDT on 6/16/12 and I hear "Headlong Flight" and see this TV commercial ("featuring Headlong Flight and The Wreckers" ... available .... June 12... at <major retailer I'm not paid to endorse>... "On tour this fall"...)

Thank you <DVR from another major retailer I'm not paid to endorse> for letting me keep a copy...

I mention the TV station only because that's the only place I've seen it so far.

I can not recall ever seeing a Rush album TV commercial.

I did see an ad for CA in this month's Rolling Stone.

Before you flame me, my Dad bought a year's subscription for $2 to see if it was any better than when he stopped reading it. He said he wants his $2 back. I was skimming through it and it caught my eye.

I saw the CA ad TWICE yesterday! Totally unexpected the first time because it was on VH1 classic, during the broad cast of the Bob Dylan "No Direction Home" documentary. It was a "Clockwork Angels, now available at Target" ad.

Don't know how many other Bob Dylan fans are really Rush fans, so don't know if that is a good promo spot choice.