CA projected to sell 85K - 95K 1st week

zappafrank

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (phoenix87 @ Jun 15 2012, 03:05 PM)
They deserve to be number 1.

Adele needs to back off.

Um, its not real wise to take a shot at her. Her 1 album has sold almost half of Rush's entire catalog. She's pretty talented and writes all her own music. She deserves the success she's getting.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 15 2012, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 15 2012, 09:21 PM)
Um, its not real wise to take a shot at her.

Why, has she got a mafia that's gonna kill us or something? sarcasm.gif

No, I mean shes very successful and greatly respected. Taking shots at her just makes you look ignorant and jealous.

She isnt some industry tool like Justin Bieber. Shes been singing and writing her whole life, is not attractive at all, and somehow managed to sell more with 1 album than Rush did from their beginning all the way through their peak of popularity. That deserves respect in my book.

Im not even a fan of hers but I have a huge amount of respect after seeing a documentary on TV about her. She's the type of artist that will go on to do a lot of different styles of music for many years, like Rush. She isnt a band herself, but she plays instruments, writes all the music and some decent lyrics and can sing her ass off.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 15 2012, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (phoenix87 @ Jun 15 2012, 03:05 PM)
They deserve to be number 1.

Adele needs to back off.

Um, its not real wise to take a shot at her. Her 1 album has sold almost half of Rush's entire catalog. She's pretty talented and writes all her own music. She deserves the success she's getting.

She deserves to have 1 album sell almost half of Rush's entire catalog?

no.gif

QUOTE (DistantEarlyRushFan @ Jun 15 2012, 10:39 PM)
This is a 2.gif forum. No need to defend Adele here. f**k her

This.

I don't even know who this Adele noob is. Never heard of her, and if I haven't heard of her, she must not be very important because I only know of professionals.

So, no thanks.

Rush > whatever she is.

She has earned her level of success if she works hard and has talent, but then you should flip the coin and look at Rush. They've got plenty of talent and have been busting their asses for 40 years. Both of them I respect, but I feel Rush deserves more sales for the time put into and massive volume of their work.