Post in this thread if you will NOT be

Rush Cocky

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to experience the real thing, you know? Hold the cd in my hands, read the booklet, listen to the album like it's supposed to sound. Also, it makes me feel bad downloading a leak. Don't know why. I can wait.

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Jun 4 2012, 03:36 PM)
I just want to experience the real thing, you know? Hold the cd in my hands, read the booklet, listen to the album like it's supposed to sound. Also, it makes me feel bad downloading a leak. Don't know why. I can wait.

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

trink39.gif

1287.gif

1022.gif Not me 1022.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 4 2012, 03:40 PM)
Does this include listening to the rejigs of the first two tracks?

unsure.gif

I listen to everything that is readily available for free.

In other words, tracks 1, 2 #9 and samples of the others.

I'll be buying it on release day. Like others have said, I like the thrill of having the product in my hands - with artwork, lyrics, etc...It's a perfect "storm" if you will.

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Jun 4 2012, 03:36 PM)

You missed the most important part. SMELLING it.

laugh.gif

New Rush albums always smell so damn great!

I did try to look for the leak and couldn't find it. Anyway, I've decided its better to wait, i've already listened to all the clips and the three songs, thats enough until I get the album. I just hope the album is delivered in time biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 4 2012, 02:40 PM)
Does this include listening to the rejigs of the first two tracks?

unsure.gif

To be honest I've not listened to Caravan and BU2B that much over the two years. So they're still fairly "new" to my ears. I did that on purpose because even though someone put them on a disc for me, I don't have much use for a two track collection. And the same thing with Headlong Flight, I think I've listened to it about four times. And so now that we're here with a new album all ready to go, I'm glad that's how it worked out because now I feel like I've got 12 new songs to listen to instead of 9.

trink38.gif

It's worth the wait.

A return to form that has taken them a quarter of a century to achieve. Not necessarily a classic but a distillation of the few good ideas, interesting melodies and great guitar invention that has threatened to break through over the past 25 yrs or so but never has.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 4 2012, 03:52 PM)
It's worth the wait.

A return to form that has taken them a quarter of a century to achieve. Not necessarily a classic but a distillation of the few good ideas, interesting melodies and great guitar invention that has threatened to break through over the past 25 yrs or so but never has.

That's fantastic to hear! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 4 2012, 02:52 PM)
It's worth the wait.

Is that Tony R's wife posting? Where's Tony? Is he out at a 50s Teddy Boy Brylcreem convention? unsure.gif