The opening to "The Anarchist"

Rush Cocky

I dont really hear much PT in there. Ive heard most of their stuff but never spent much time on them. I dont like them at all so maybe I just havent listened to them enough to hear the connection so maybe its there, but I dont really hear it.

The Anarchist is tied for number 1 with me. I agree about the Porcupine Tree influence. I thought that about several of the songs. For example, the strange background noises in the new intro to BU2B have a PT sound. I LOVE PT so I think any influence is a big +

QUOTE (trenken @ Aug 12 2012, 06:52 PM)
I dont really hear much PT in there. Ive heard most of their stuff but never spent much time on them. I dont like them at all so maybe I just havent listened to them enough to hear the connection so maybe its there, but I dont really hear it.

schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif

I love The Anarchist, but I don't hear anything that reminds of Signals or Grace Under Pressure in this song. Honestly the guitar tones remind very much of Hemispheres. I thought that right away the first time I listened to it.

The song on Clockwork Angels that REALLY reminds me of Grace Under Pressure(especially Afterimage and Between the Wheels) is The Wreckers. Incidentally, these are two of my top three songs on the album.

But hey.... that is just my opinion. trink39.gif

Edited by Empty Mindless Spectre