Classic Rock Rush SAMPLER!

GangsterOnBoats

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 29 2012, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (trenken @ May 29 2012, 10:19 AM)
I thought this had song samples. I am dissapoint.

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT AS WELL

Me three.

I was so excited I was going to have a quick smoke + piss before listening. Then I checked it and realized it is visual excerpts.

How can this be so awesome but also so frustratingly disappointing at the same time?

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 29 2012, 10:22 AM)

Me three.

I was so excited I was going to have a quick smoke + piss before listening. Then I checked it and realized it is visual excerpts.

How can this be so awesome but also so frustratingly disappointing at the same time?

rofl3.gif

I was listening to la villa with my headphones and i saw the thread title ripped off my headphones and turned my speakers on high and then....disappointment, but very cool mag!

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 29 2012, 10:25 AM)

Me three.

rofl3.gif

I was listening to la villa with my headphones and i saw the thread title ripped off my headphones and turned my speakers on high and then....disappointment, but very cool mag!

Sorry, I thought the title was a bit more obvious than it was! I was hoping for some audio as well, but Rush just posted this so I figured, hey, its worth something to post about!

QUOTE (GangsterOnBoats @ May 29 2012, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 29 2012, 10:25 AM)

Me three.

rofl3.gif

Sorry, I thought the title was a bit more obvious than it was! I was hoping for some audio as well, but Rush just posted this so I figured, hey, its worth something to post about!

Yeah just using the word sample for anything other than audio is dangerous around here.

?!?!

Geddy, re: Vapor Trails

"Our plan is to remix it. We've always planned to remix it, for years; our sound engineer, Rich Chycki, is working on that right now. It's our intention to have it as a bonus on the release of this album."

No way that's going to happen. Is that why the CA album price is more than $9.99? Can't be.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ May 29 2012, 10:35 AM)
?!?!

"Our plan is to remix it. We've always planned to remix it, for years; our sound engineer, Rich Chycki, is working on that right now. It's our intention to have it as a bonus on the release of this album."

No way that's going to happen. Is that why the CA album price is more than $9.99? Can't be.

653.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ May 29 2012, 10:38 AM)
?!?!

"Our plan is to remix it.  We've always planned to remix it, for years; our sound engineer, Rich Chycki, is working on that right now. It's our intention to have it as a bonus on the release of this album."

No way that's going to happen.  Is that why the CA album price is more than $9.99? Can't be.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

?!?!

I think this bit was from Alex, not Geddy...and pretty much contradicts what Geddy has said in a recent interview...

Would be cool, but is highly unlikely.

That Alex sure does like to say stuff in interviews that never seems to come true.

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ May 29 2012, 11:22 AM)
?!?!

"Our plan is to remix it.  We've always planned to remix it, for years; our sound engineer, Rich Chycki, is working on that right now. It's our intention to have it as a bonus on the release of this album."

No way that's going to happen.  Is that why the CA album price is more than $9.99? Can't be.

I think this bit was from Alex, not Geddy...and pretty much contradicts what Geddy has said in a recent interview...

That Alex sure does like to say stuff in interviews that never seems to come true.

b_sigh.gif

?!?!

Yeah. Can you believe he actually thinks the album cover is 2112!! HA! rofl3.gif We all KNOW it's 9/11!

Disclaimer: This was just a joke and is pure sarcasm. I hope that this reply will not lead to a repeat of the War of 2112 or any new threads, posts, and/or polls related to this topic.

QUOTE (canadianice @ May 29 2012, 08:38 AM)
?!?!

dont get too excited, this is the latest from Geddy regarding a VT remix:

That was an idea but it's now been shifted down. Rather than remix the entire album we might now take a bunch of different songs from albums and get different people to remix them for fun, rather than just do Vapor Trails. It's an idea in flux.

?!?!

Ah, yes, reading back I see you are correct. That was Alex. I was reading the previous sampler page from Geddy and got confused. Oh well.

Loved Geddy's comments about Dads, Moms and kids in the crowd.

"...why does that kid not have earplugs on? Why is that guy holding a baby up? Put the baby down! Leave the building with the baby immediately! There are about six people every night that I want to scold - what is wrong with you? This is cruel and inhumane treatment of children!"

laugh.gif

I'm sure tongue was partially planted in cheek, but this is no place for a baby, and any other kids definitely MUST be wearing earplugs!!

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ May 29 2012, 10:55 AM)
Loved Geddy's comments about Dads, Moms and kids in the crowd.

"...why does that kid not have earplugs on? Why is that guy holding a baby up? Put the baby down! Leave the building with the baby immediately! There are about six people every night that I want to scold - what is wrong with you? This is cruel and inhumane treatment of children!"

laugh.gif

I'm sure tongue was partially planted in cheek, but this is no place for a baby, and any other kids definitely MUST be wearing earplugs!!

Only partially. I've seen babies at concerts I've been to, Rush included. Some parents just have no idea....

Hey, my mom went to a Rolling Stones concert when I was still in her uterus and I turned out alright. No problem bringing a baby to a Rush concert(as long as you remember to share your beer with it!)