did you wash your hair today?

beherit

QUOTE (beherit @ May 28 2012, 12:54 PM)
I didn't.

And these little critters thank you for that...

http://www.amentsoc.org/images/rust-mite.jpg

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I didn't, because I was saving my best shampoo for the first time I listen to Clockwork Angels.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ May 28 2012, 02:02 PM)
I didn't, because I was saving my best shampoo for the first time I listen to Clockwork Angels.

Are you gonna make the "What track were you listening to when you shampooed your hair" thread?

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 28 2012, 12:33 PM)

Are you gonna make the "What track were you listening to when you shampooed your hair" thread?

rofl3.gif

No, that forum has been spammed quite enough, I think. But it WOULD fit right in, wouldn't it?

I have found, though, that Prell is the shampoo of choice when listening to Caravan, Head and Shoulders goes quite nicely with BU2B, and of course, Suave and Headlong Flight are perfect for each other.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ May 28 2012, 02:38 PM)

rofl3.gif

No, that forum has been spammed quite enough, I think. But it WOULD fit right in, wouldn't it?

I have found, though, that Prell is the shampoo of choice when listening to Caravan, Head and Shoulders goes quite nicely with BU2B, and of course, Suave and Headlong Flight are perfect for each other.

Ahh and the most overdone...Pert is being saved for?.....

laugh.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 28 2012, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ May 28 2012, 02:38 PM)

rofl3.gif

Ahh and the most overdone...Pert is being saved for?.....

laugh.gif

Good question...Halo Effect, maybe? confused13.gif

Nah, got nothin' (obviously)

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ May 28 2012, 11:38 AM)

rofl3.gif

I prefer to do a weekly deep conditioning treatment to Caravan.

I Pantene to their stuff though all the time. Haven't yet today though. Don't worry. I'll soon strip down to my nothingness and Pantene the heck out of my hair.

Anyone know what song is best to do a hot oil treatment on your ends too?

QUOTE (Janie @ May 28 2012, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ May 28 2012, 11:38 AM)

rofl3.gif

I prefer to do a weekly deep conditioning treatment to Caravan.

I Pantene to their stuff though all the time. Haven't yet today though. Don't worry. I'll soon strip down to my nothingness and Pantene the heck out of my hair.

Anyone know what song is best to do a hot oil treatment on your ends too?

Best I Can? confused13.gif