Headlong Flight

ArrowSnake

Headlong Flight has become my all time favorite Rush song. Seriously, turn the volume way up when you listen to it, it's f**king amazing!

This song has everything, it's the ultimate Rush song! Can't wait to hear it live. 1022.gif

trink38.gif

Edited by ArrowSnake

QUOTE (Czarcasm @ May 26 2012, 05:22 PM)
GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY

tongue.gif 1287.gif

Headlong Flight rocks and you know it!

Guess I should have posted this in the Clockwork Angels forum but I'm a bit drunk wacko.gif

trink38.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 26 2012, 06:11 PM)
Not trying to be a buzzkill, but this belongs in the CA section, yes? (Where we already have so many threads about this song?)

Yeah, I know. Wrong section.

This song deserves many threads!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 26 2012, 12:11 PM)
Not trying to be a buzzkill, but this belongs in the CA section, yes? (Where we already have so many threads about this song?)

I knew the mods did 'something' around here. tongue.gif

I don't even check the section. I just hit "view new posts" and I'm on my way. And, yeah, I DON'T REGRET IT!

Sorry to kind of take a dump on your thread, but I have this weird feeling that "Headlong Flight" is going to be my least favorite song from CA. It's still cool though, and I appreciate that the band is back and rocking out in a big way.

Carry on....

Edited by CrossedSignals

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 26 2012, 06:31 PM)
Sorry to kind of take a dump on your thread, but I have this weird feeling that "Headlong Flight" is going to be my least favorite song from CA. It's still cool though, and I appreciate that the band is back and rocking out in a big way.

Carry on....

I kinda feel the same way too, but that's a good thing, since the rest of the album is going to be freakin amazing! laugh.gif I sincerely hope Headlong Flight is a "weaker" track

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 26 2012, 07:43 PM)

Carry on....

I kinda feel the same way too, but that's a good thing, since the rest of the album is going to be freakin amazing! laugh.gif I sincerely hope Headlong Flight is a "weaker" track

trink39.gif

Only 17 days 'til we know for sure! Maybe fewer! common001.gif

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 26 2012, 06:45 PM)

Carry on....

trink39.gif

I keep checking every single day for a leak. I know I'll feel so dirty when (or if) I download a leaked copy, but dammit I can't wait any longer! I'm buying a copy anyways, of course smile.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 26 2012, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 26 2012, 06:45 PM)

Carry on....

trink39.gif

I keep checking every single day for a leak. I know I'll feel so dirty when (or if) I download a leaked copy, but dammit I can't wait any longer! I'm buying a copy anyways, of course smile.gif

My thoughts + actions exactly. laugh.gif

I have only listened, to it at work.crappy pc speaker,hidden somewhere.then got home Friday listened to it from iPad to home speakers....holy shit!! I could not believe how great this song was cranked up. You are so right. trink39.gif

QUOTE (MJH @ May 27 2012, 06:55 PM)
I have only listened, to it at work.crappy pc speaker,hidden somewhere.then got home Friday listened to it from iPad to home speakers....holy shit!! I could not believe how great this song was cranked up. You are so right. trink39.gif

yes.gif Headlong Flight needs to be played loud for maximum impact!

1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ May 27 2012, 01:00 PM)
QUOTE (MJH @ May 27 2012, 06:55 PM)
I  have only listened, to it at work.crappy pc speaker,hidden somewhere.then got home Friday listened to it from iPad to home speakers....holy shit!! I could not believe how great this song was cranked up. You are so right. trink39.gif

yes.gif Headlong Flight needs to be played loud for maximum impact!

1022.gif trink39.gif

Since when did louder and heavier Rush become "better" Rush?