I'm honestly kind of dreading CA

rushgoober

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 23 2012, 02:21 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ May 23 2012, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 02:10 PM)
1) I didn't insult everyone who doesn't like the new material...just goober who finds it a "chore" to listen to HF and RUSH isn't off to a good start with the new material. No, GOOBER's just whacking the hive

2) I know enough about goober from his post...which is pretentious and childish

and number 3) you're a pro and giving tips huh? A pro at what? Lemme guess what you're a pro at
rofl3.gif

You're a clueless idiot. yes.gif

Seriously.....you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm an idiot...look at your nice little badge Doosh! Now thats idiotic!!! rofl3.gif

Wow, not really sure what to say other than you're a total waste of space.

Keep putting your foot in your mouth.

EDIT:

The little badges are given out by TRF when you reach 2112 posts. So yeah. Go ahead and insult his "little badge". It only proves how clueless you are.

Nicely borrowed phrase from Harry Potter! BTW anyone who puts up 2112 posts is probably a bigger waste of space than I am!

yes.gif

Glad you feel that way! Seeing as you have little chance of reaching that many posts. Even if you wanted to.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 24 2012, 02:03 AM)
It's not a troll. It's clearly Goobs doing an alter screename. No one is that much of an idiot.

Nope, unless Goob has found a way to be in the Pacific Northwest and Tennessee at the same time.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 24 2012, 01:33 AM)
It's not a troll. It's clearly Goobs doing an alter screename. No one is that much of an idiot.

Nope, unless Goob has found a way to be in the Pacific Northwest and Tennessee at the same time.

How do you do it, Goobs? confused13.gif

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ May 24 2012, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 24 2012, 01:33 AM)

How do you do it, Goobs? confused13.gif

Interdimensional Vortex

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 23 2012, 11:33 PM)

While creating an alter to try and give myself a hard time is an interesting, if schizophrenic idea, that doesn't sound like much fun. no.gif

Anyway, in a probably useless attempt to get the thread somewhat back on-topic ( wink.gif ), I've been thinking about the album a bit more and I don't know if I really am dreading it so much anymore, but the wait is a bit frustrating.

Now that I've re-upgraded HF from good to very good, and the fact that I do like parts of Caravan very much (the music parts), I am hopeful to find at least some great material on the album.

Whether I don't like it, like it or love it, I just want the damn thing to get here already - June 12th seems so very far away!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 24 2012, 07:58 AM)
While creating an alter to try and give myself a hard time is an interesting, if schizophrenic idea, that doesn't sound like much fun. no.gif

Anyway, in a probably useless attempt to get the thread somewhat back on-topic ( wink.gif ), I've been thinking about the album a bit more and I don't know if I really am dreading it so much anymore, but the wait is a bit frustrating.

Now that I've re-upgraded HF from good to very good, and the fact that I do like parts of Caravan very much (the music parts), I am hopeful to find at least some great material on the album.

Whether I don't like it, like it or love it, I just want the damn thing to get here already - June 12th seems so very far away!

goodpost.gif

Rushgoober, I've been following this thread for a while now and I honestly don't know what to say. Of course, it's easy for me. I love Caravan and HF and can now say that I'm warming up to BU2B. Especially since hearing there's a new intro. When I first heard it I thought "What the --" since then I've gotten over the shock(?). There is a chance that the new intro won't endear me any further to it.

I guess both you and I will find out for ourselves soon enough!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 24 2012, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 23 2012, 11:33 PM)

Goober.....here is my honest prediction.....

You are going to like CA a lot. No, you wont call it one of their best, but you will rate it as a strong Rush album and will enjoy a LOT of material on it. If I could predict your rating after a gap of time post release, it would be a 7/10 relative to all other Rush albums.

Let's see if I am right!

And yeah....I too am fed up of waiting!!

QUOTE (vprtrls @ May 23 2012, 09:26 AM)
All the supposed fans (losers, asses, puds, attention seeking scum) that are dreading Clockwork Angels need to get a life and get off MY forum. You trolls know who you are, just go over to the hatefest at Counterparts, get out your Peart hate and leave this forum to actual fans of Rush that like Rush music. Certainly we can discuss the new album, but not liking the 3 new songs is total BS. Your opinion is wrong. GET THE HELL OFF MY FORUM YOU HATERS!!! I'm a fanboy and proud of it. Sure Rush is not perfect, but the 3 songs we have heard kick total ass. GET THE HELL OFF OF MY FORUM YOU RUSH HATING PRICKS!!! I don't need your negativity, I don't need you stupid mindless comments for the music that is Rush. GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE YOU F'N RUSH HATERS! GET A LIFE AND GO F YOURSELF!!! GO KICK YOUR DOG, BEAT UP YOUR KIDS, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MISERABLE SELF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!! 2.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Am I the only one who wants this guy back? laugh.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ May 24 2012, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (vprtrls @ May 23 2012, 09:26 AM)
All the supposed fans (losers, asses, puds, attention seeking scum) that are dreading Clockwork Angels need to get a life and get off MY forum.  You trolls know who you are, just go over to the hatefest at Counterparts, get out your Peart hate and leave this forum to actual fans of Rush that like Rush music.  Certainly we can discuss the new album, but not liking the 3 new songs is total BS.  Your opinion is wrong.  GET THE HELL OFF MY FORUM YOU HATERS!!!  I'm a fanboy and proud of it.  Sure Rush is not perfect, but the 3 songs we have heard kick total ass. GET THE HELL OFF OF MY FORUM YOU RUSH HATING PRICKS!!!  I don't need your negativity, I don't need you stupid mindless comments for the music that is Rush.  GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE YOU F'N RUSH HATERS!  GET A LIFE AND GO F YOURSELF!!!  GO KICK YOUR DOG, BEAT UP YOUR KIDS, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MISERABLE SELF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!! 2.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Am I the only one who wants this guy back? laugh.gif

You think he was pissed? Hard to tell......wish people werent so indirect and vague.....

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ May 24 2012, 02:15 PM)
Rushgoober, I've been following this thread for a while now and I honestly don't know what to say. Of course, it's easy for me. I love Caravan and HF and can now say that I'm warming up to BU2B. Especially since hearing there's a new intro. When I first heard it I thought "What the --" since then I've gotten over the shock(?). There is a chance that the new intro won't endear me any further to it.

I guess both you and I will find out for ourselves soon enough!

very true! trink39.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 24 2012, 04:37 PM)
You know, perhaps it is time that we take RushGoober out back and give him a proper beating until he no longer has an opinion to call his own!

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

i could use a good ass kicking yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 24 2012, 08:18 PM)
You know, perhaps it is time that we take RushGoober out back and give him a proper beating until he no longer has an opinion to call his own! 

tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif tongue.gif  tongue.gif

All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.

Edited by ioc

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 24 2012, 08:18 PM)

tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif tongue.gif  tongue.gif

rofl3.gif