Time to rank the 3 songs we've heard

LeaveMyThingAlone

What's your favorite song of the 3 off Clockwork Angels?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite song of the 3 off Clockwork Angels?

• Caravan
    • BU2B
    • Headlong Flight

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ May 20 2012, 12:35 AM)
Anyone putting BU2B as a distant third must be a Christian. That's the only way I can rationalize it.

That's a dumb thing to say personally.

I'm a Christian, and I VOTED for BU2B. It's easily my Number 1 of the three songs. Love it so much!

So yeah...that's not the only rational explanation. Maybe the other people just like the other songs better. Afterall, all 3 of them kick major ass!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like BU2B best.

QUOTE (wilb1972 @ Apr 25 2012, 11:40 AM)
Caravan for me.

Caravan has the story quality of Red Barchetta. It's a great start to the overall thread we're to follow.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 26 2012, 05:54 PM)
Can't decide if I like "Caravan" or "HF" better. I really like the former's off-kilter approach and killer jam section, and the new song is high-energy heaviness. "BU2B" ranks third no matter what, and I do like it.

I think I agree with this assessment...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 23 2012, 07:22 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 26 2012, 05:54 PM)
Can't decide if I like "Caravan" or "HF" better. I really like the former's off-kilter approach and killer jam section, and the new song is high-energy heaviness. "BU2B" ranks third no matter what, and I do like it.

I think I agree with this assessment...

trink38.gif

Me too.

Caravan is #1 for me. My favorite part of the song is the jam, and especially the guitar solo. I don't understand all of the complaints about that solo, it's great! For me personally, it's a top ten Alex Lifeson solo.

Headlong Flight and BU2B are about tied.

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ May 23 2012, 11:51 AM)
Caravan is #1 for me. My favorite part of the song is the jam, and especially the guitar solo. I don't understand all of the complaints about that solo, it's great! For me personally, it's a top ten Alex Lifeson solo.

goodpost.gif

For me, the solo is the best part of the song. Total brilliance!

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ May 23 2012, 04:51 PM)

Headlong Flight and BU2B are about tied.

Love your signature! Yes-Rush-Zep, talk about a holy trinity!

I had yet to vote in this thread because I really couldn't decide. But now that I have some more time in with HF, I have finally made a decision! It's Headlong Flight. Got my new headphones in, and listened to all three songs in a row. It was clear by the chills I was getting with HF that that was the answer. Still get chills! Then by the middle section, I was floating.. and I actually caught myself holding my breath. No question anymore.. for me, Headlong Flight is the clear #1 song of these three. And I really like Caravan and BU2B a lot, in that order.

trink38.gif 2.gif