Asian / Australasian Tour

Duke1

as much as i am hoping for this to happen one day, im thinking that it will just never happen

not unless clockwork angels gets atleast in the top 15 on the charts here in australia, or the australian fans (if there are enough) visibly show their support

Unfortunately, it probably will never happen.

However, I can imagine them playing larger festival gigs AFTER North American/European/South American touring for an album ends. Though I'd rather just see Rush and not Rush and a handful of other bands, I do think a music festival is the most likely (even if not probable).

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 25 2012, 01:53 PM)
Actually I have a gut feeling next year they will be doing Asia rather than Europe and the UK. Time will tell.

Glad you're having just a 'gut feeling' ... Europe=Necessity!!! wink.gif

Edited by greyfriar

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Apr 26 2012, 02:07 PM)
Actually I have a gut feeling next year they will be doing Asia rather than Europe and the UK. Time will tell.

They've been visiting Europe a lot lately and I know one of the focus points for them from a 'business standpoint' is to expand ignored markets.

Well, no market has been ignored more than Asia in the past 28 years. Last time they went over there was in '84. I think it's going to happen.

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 27 2012, 02:17 AM)

They've been visiting Europe a lot lately and I know one of the focus points for them from a 'business standpoint' is to expand ignored markets.

Well, no market has been ignored more than Asia in the past 28 years. Last time they went over there was in '84. I think it's going to happen.

I hope you're right. They need somwhere new to film, and neil needs something new to write about.

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 26 2012, 07:17 PM)

I've hope for the people in Asia and I think they deserve a Tour over there. Maybe they'll do at least 10 shows in Europe and travel onward to the East.

Saw Yes for the first time in New Zealand earlier this month which was brilliant and they have been to Australia in 1973, 2003, 2012. Saw Dream Theater in Australia in 2008 and New Zealand in 2009. Wouln't be able to afford to get to USA or Europe, so hopefully Australia.