For get this board and RIAB

quantex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 27 2012, 11:22 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 28 2012, 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 27 2012, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 27 2012, 11:54 PM)
In terms of depending on information (whether rumor or seemingly confirmed) from RIAB, I guess at this point you could call me faithless...

youre still bitter about the olympics, arent you?

bitter is a strong word, but let's just say i haven't forgotten and leave it at that. wink.gif

(and tai shan, in terms of "the great RIAB migration of '08," i actually have no idea what that means confused13.gif )

Tai Shan (a.k.a Hermy), along with nettiesaur, Lerxster, missionman and others, migrated here at the end of '07 when the board at RIAB ended.

So he's back.

And no I don't remember him but I've read some of his posts. They were entertaining, to say the least. wink.gif

QUOTE (quantex @ Mar 27 2012, 11:00 PM)
Ok...

Let's all go back to listening to the radio, and hearing something that sounds like Rush...then wait up all night to hear it again to verify that it ws indeed Rush....sorry to sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but for sure the internet age killed the excitment. 

RIAB and this forum is a joke.

Sorry

"Sorry"

No your not. If you were you wouldn't bother posting this. If you want it old school, what the hell are you doing on a messageboard?

Its really easy to avoid.

Edited by Tick

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 28 2012, 09:31 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 27 2012, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 27 2012, 11:54 PM)
In terms of depending on information (whether rumor or seemingly confirmed) from RIAB, I guess at this point you could call me faithless...

youre still bitter about the olympics, arent you?

Rush may not have played the Olympics but at least they used some of their songs during broadcasts of events. Here is a snippet from women's bobsledding finals.

Rush - Vancouver 2010 Bobsledding

bekloppt.gif

rofl3.gif

Missed this the first time around!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 27 2012, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (quantex @ Mar 27 2012, 10:00 PM)
Ok...

Let's all go back to listening to the radio, and hearing something that sounds like Rush...then wait up all night to hear it again to verify that it ws indeed Rush....sorry to sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but for sure the internet age killed the excitment. 

Sorry

Sorry dude. When stuff DOES start leaking out it's fun as heck to be on these boards 653.gif

DITTO

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:02 PM)
Ok...

Sorry

Sorry dude. When stuff DOES start leaking out it's fun as heck to be on these boards 653.gif

Agreed. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the quality of songs played on the radio has been decreasing exponentially since the Internet became mainstream.

Ok...

Sorry

Welcome to the forum..?