It all begins today!

losingit2k

It all begins today with the Listening party, I'm sure! Followed by mulitple reviews -and the release of the new single on the 30th. Everyone will rush to TRF to [leave their comments and before we know it, it will be MAY and we'll have a brand new RUSH album in out sweaty hands! Hopefully all our waiting will pay off real soon!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right -- I've been patient this long because of the rumors pointing to this week being the week we learn some official news. I personally think it will not be a new single, but a sample. If it were a single, I think it would hit on Tuesday, not Friday.

If we get to the weekend and we still haven't heard anything I think I will just throw my hands up in frustration and just forget about it until May. All of the build up and anticipation and discussion is a fun part of the whole "new release" process but its getting silly now. Ready for some official news.

I hope it is streamed online.

Less than 3 hours to go 'till listening party. With today's technology, it could be on youtube by noon.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Mar 27 2012, 07:16 AM)
Less than 3 hours to go 'till listening party. With today's technology, it could be on youtube by noon.

I don't think they can enter that place with cameras confused13.gif

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Mar 27 2012, 07:36 AM)
Less than 3 hours to go 'till listening party.  With today's technology, it could be on youtube by noon.

Most likely.. not.

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Mar 27 2012, 07:36 AM)
Less than 3 hours to go 'till listening party.  With today's technology, it could be on youtube by noon.

No way. That's a locked door listening party. It's not for the public which means we aren't getting anything out of that today. Dont know why anyone is assuming that.

Hoping for anything really, although I'm not going to get high hopes about what it will be. A review.. a single.. a sample.. anything would make me happy really.

I hope in 20+ reviews, if they're 100+ people common001.gif

I hope to read at least half the song titles, some excerpt of the lyrics and maybe some word about the cover art on Twitter before dinner trink39.gif

Edited by Alexmai

QUOTE (myturn2drive @ Mar 27 2012, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Mar 27 2012, 12:36 PM)
I wonder if they're having  pizza.gif

With Canadian bacon.gif

I doubt it...I heard there were signs reading:

http://hotdamncharlotteann.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/no-farting-kenny-jones-radio.jpg

QUOTE (canadianice @ Mar 27 2012, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Mar 27 2012, 11:36 AM)
I wonder if they're having  pizza.gif

They are eating KOSHER 2.gif

If they're in NYC, kosher pie wouldn't be hard to find.

Quite possibly Rush is pulling a fast one....what if mind you...what if there IS NO release coming...? Just occasional referrences, interviews, discussions about the mixing etc...but it goes on for years...no release.

'

Perhaps its an experiment...to see how long people can hold out?

Just think Neil does another MD interview discussing the recording process...but no album. Alex and Geddy do a Guitar World piece..still no album.

The book in the fall gets delayed as well. The tour goes on though.

Eventually a movie gets made as a dcoumentary on the melt down of rush fans and long term affects on their psyche.

it could be groundbreaking.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 27 2012, 12:42 PM)
I wonder if it happened? Still no word at RIAB about whether it went down or not. This Rush not changing their website yet or giving an update is getting old:)

Jesus you people are nuts. The event JUST happened, and you want samples, singles, websites updated, reviews, track listing, album cover, etc...

Come on now. The band will release info when it gets closer to release.

Edited by trenken

QUOTE (druid13 @ Mar 27 2012, 12:46 PM)
Quite possibly Rush is pulling a fast one....what if mind you...what if there IS NO release coming...? Just occasional referrences, interviews, discussions about the mixing etc...but it goes on for years...no release.
'
Perhaps its an experiment...to see how long people can hold out?

Just think Neil does another MD interview discussing the recording process...but no album. Alex and Geddy do a Guitar World piece..still no album.

The book in the fall gets delayed as well. The tour goes on though.

Eventually a movie gets made as a dcoumentary on the melt down of rush fans and long term affects on their psyche.

it could be groundbreaking.

cool10.gif