It all begins today!

losingit2k

And there were these two tweets from Dominic Nardella (program director at 92.3 in Cleveland) earlier this afternoon:

Just heard new Rush song "Headlong Flight" ..... Holy f***ing Shit!!!!! 7 and a half minutes of pure genius!!!!!! @rushisaband

I haven't had goosebumps like this in years. This is Rush at their finest. Seriously. f**k this is amazing. @rushisaband

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushfr:CP @ Mar 28 2012, 02:42 PM)
And there were these two tweets from Dominic Nardella (program director at 92.3 in Cleveland) earlier this afternoon:

Just heard new Rush song "Headlong Flight" ..... Holy f***ing Shit!!!!! 7 and a half minutes of pure genius!!!!!! @rushisaband

I haven't had goosebumps like this in years. This is Rush at their finest. Seriously. f**k this is amazing. @rushisaband

YEAH!! You the man now, dog!

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Mar 28 2012, 02:46 PM)
2.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

Awesome! It may be hype, but I can't ignore anyone who says this is "Rush at their finest"

I Love all the comments comming out of the Lunch and Listen! You gotta get hyped about this new album! "7-1/2 minutes of pure genius" I can't imagine what this sounds like.... "By Tor" with Keyboards?

The CA Rollercoaster has begun my fellow RUSH-atics!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

This facebook post from a musical insider who attended the listening party:

rush are a buck of dicks. they brought us into the room,but first we had to go through metal detecters and patdowns and frisks the likes you wouldnt even see at the world's busiest airport. someone even did a cavity search on everyone to make sure nothing was up our butts.

so we all sit down and wait with anticipation. we hear the sound system start up and what do we hear? freaking test for echo. they played us test for echo. apparently there is no clockwork angels and they are releasing test for echo in 5.1 instead. jokes on us

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Mar 29 2012, 01:42 PM)
This facebook post from a musical insider who attended the listening party:

rush are a buck of dicks. they brought us into the room,but first we had to go through metal detecters and patdowns and frisks the likes you wouldnt even see at the world's busiest airport. someone even did a cavity search on everyone to make sure nothing was up our butts.
so we all sit down and wait with anticipation. we hear the sound system start up and what do we hear? freaking test for echo. they played us test for echo. apparently there is no clockwork angels and they are releasing test for echo in 5.1 instead. jokes on us

rofl3.gif

Another great quote from RIAB:

Just listened to the new Rush song "Headlong Flight". My pants are tight!..and moist from losing control of my bladder during the massive Alex Lifeson solo.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif