$356,000,000 MegaMillions Jackpot this Wednesday

Principled Man

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 30 2012, 01:44 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 30 2012, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Mar 30 2012, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 30 2012, 12:49 PM)
I know the winning numbers but live in Canada. If I provide the numbers would anyone be willing to buy the ticket and give me half?

Sure. Do I need to pay you something right now for them? $350 million is worth at least $100 thousand for that information. Where can I send you my money?

I would never take money up front without you seeing the results first.

50/50 split of the winnings, one single set of numbers. First one who is interested PM me, today could change your life forever.

1022.gif

Hello. You have for to won big prize in Nigerian lottery. Congratulations. These winnings are to make without taxes by your government.

In order for to make it to be that we can send big prize of $227,000 American dollars to you, we must to be collecting processing charge and Nigerian tax. Please send us a certified cashier's check in the amount of $9,673.50. Reply to this e-mail and we will tell you how to send the fundage.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Mar 30 2012, 04:18 PM)
Someone will win it tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are at least two winners.

I'd be more than happy to share my jackpot with a couple others. Plenty to go around.... wink.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 30 2012, 04:29 PM)
What time is the draw? If nobuddy takes me up on my offer I will release the winning numbers here shortly before the draw occurs.

I've heard 10 CDT.

OMG OMG OMG I FKING WON YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I WON THE WHOLE THING!!!! I'M RICH I'M RICH I'M RICH!!!!!

Is what I'd say if I'd actually bought a ticket and won the damn thing. As it is... nope. Didn't buy a ticket.

Well, I'm glad it's all over! At least one person won. Lucky son of a......... laugh.gif

We now return you to your regularly scheduled lives. Carry on....!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

One of the three winners of the $656 million-dollar MegaMillions jackpot is to come forward in Illinois. The winner MUST particpate in a news conference.

[From the Illinois Lottery website]:

Q: Can I avoid having my name released if I am a winner?

A: To assure other players that prizes are paid to winners, the Lottery makes public the name, home city and amount won. We will not, however, release the addresses or telephone numbers of winners. Multi-million dollar winners must participate in a one-time news conference, but we'll always respect your wishes of privacy as much as possible.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find this rule to be grossly unfair and intrusive. Other states don't require news conferences, as they respect the person's privacy (which should naturally trump the Lottery commission's desire for publicity). It seems to me that Illinois doesn't give a hoot about the winner's privacy. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Apr 17 2012, 09:07 AM)
A: To assure other players that prizes are paid to winners, the Lottery makes public the name, home city and amount won. We will not, however, release the addresses or telephone numbers of winners. Multi-million dollar winners must participate in a one-time news conference, but we'll always respect your wishes of privacy as much as possible.

No, you already haven't "respect(ed) your wishes of privacy as much as possible", you've RELEASED THE NAME AND HOME CITY of the winner, you stupid sh!theads! banghead.gif

I hope Steve Bartman is the winner...

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 18 2012, 10:54 AM)
Use your middle name and wear a disguise during the news conference. I would disguise myself as an older gent with gray hair, beard, glasses, and wear a bolo tie.

Good idea. I'd disguise myself as a 6'4 skinny blonde woman with a heavy beard. There's no chance in f**k that folks would find the real JohnnyBlaze.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 17 2012, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 18 2012, 10:54 AM)
Use your middle name and wear a disguise during the news conference.  I would disguise myself as an older gent with gray hair, beard, glasses, and wear a bolo tie.

Good idea. I'd disguise myself as a 6'4 skinny blonde woman with a heavy beard. There's no chance in f**k that folks would find the real JohnnyBlaze.

trink38.gif

When I was 19 I played in the local midnight show of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. At 6'0", with dark hair I was pretty much limited to Frank, Brad and Eddie.

Except the one night we did a gender switch and I played Columbia.

That is what I would do if I had to disguise myself for the lottery thing. Except I'm about 75 pounds heavier now. I would be the most horrifying Columbia you've ever seen, and nobody would have a prayer of recognizing me tongue.gif