Spoiler Policy for the CWA subforum?

The Owl

QUOTE (Queslington @ Mar 26 2012, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 25 2012, 09:51 PM)
Just keep spoiler content out of thread titles, which can be seen from the main forum page, and there won't be any problems.

goodpost.gif

Sorry... sad.gif

My opinion is song titles are not spoilers, especially when it comes to singles. This board has been around for as long as, what, vapor trails? Song titles were always described and told... Not sure why it's a big deal now?

BUT, if it is to some, then so be it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Mar 28 2012, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (Queslington @ Mar 26 2012, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 25 2012, 09:51 PM)
Just keep spoiler content out of thread titles, which can be seen from the main forum page, and there won't be any problems.

goodpost.gif

Sorry... sad.gif

My opinion is song titles are not spoilers, especially when it comes to singles. This board has been around for as long as, what, vapor trails? Song titles were always described and told... Not sure why it's a big deal now?

BUT, if it is to some, then so be it.

If next week the radio DJ says "we got a new song from Rush coming up.." then starts yelling "SPOILER SPOILER SHUT YOUR RADIO IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE RELEASE", I will pay mind to song title spoilers.....but if you ask me, knowing what the title is won't kill anybody or ruin the song for anybody. Headlong Flight just makes me anticipate the song more.

*spoiler*

Headlong Flight will be on the setlist

Edited by savagegrace26

Ugh, I think I've got to decide soon just how spoiler-free I want to be when hearing CA for the first time.

We're already getting some spoiler-ish titles visible from the TRF main page, such as a new song title and now "the keys are back!"

I'm really conflicted between wanting to hear all these tibits versus wanting to hear CA for the first time "unspoiled." banghead.gif

For example, suppose there's a really prominent Moog or Taurus synth sound (a la Jacob's Ladder) somewhere on CA? wub.gif I think that I would rather hear this for the first time on the album, rather than seeing "The Minimoog is back!" on TRF or RIAB.

Sigh... Not blaming anyone on TRF, BTW, just trying to figure out what I want to do. unsure.gif

Edited by They Bow Defeated

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Mar 25 2012, 05:54 PM)
I would think that when this forum starts getting crowded again because of CA news, the CA board is pretty much enter at your own risk. It would be like asking for spoiler warning about Big Bang Theory inside the Big Bang Theory thread. How can you discuss it WITHOUT spoilers?

Agreed. The whole spoiler thing gets out of hand with people who can't posssibly survive if they see one letter of a new song before they hear it.

Get a grip...if you're that freaked out, stay the hell out of a particular forum until your Xanax kicks in. A particular forum is for DISCUSSION of said forum topic.

Deal with it.