Happy New Year Rush fans

tas7

Have a great 2012 where ever you may be.

SECTOR 3 REVIEW

Signals is good but a disappointment,If anyone has the 12in singles of New World Man and Subdivisions I expected the Cd to sound like that.

Grace Under Pressure was a pleasant surprise having not heard it since I had it on vinyl 20 years ago has dated well.Kid Gloves is a lot better than I remembered.

Power Windows sounds better, more balanced. Better drum and bass give a punchy sound.

I might get alot of flak but I hated Hold Your Fire when it was released and it sounds just as bad and dated.Too much cheesy electric piano and dodgy synth effects.

A Show of Hands sounds alot better more like the DVD oddly the Hold Your Fire songs are better live.

Happy New Year!

2012 should be a great year for Rush fans, with a new album (with an epic!) and a tour in the fall.

2.gif

5 hours and 6 minutes counting. Now 1653z here in Finland (+2 hours local mean time). Some fireworks here and there, -3 C, crisp winter night, just 1cm snow here in the south by the sea (last year we had some 50cm). Happy and Better 2012 ! trink39.gif

Yep. 19 minutes past 00:00 local winter time here in Finland.

Greetings to Norway from Espoo, seaside smile.gif We had some "Baghdad" skyline here for past 2 hours. Waste of money but hoping better for 2012 (economics..) !

After 37 minutes the mainland Europe 2012, who operate with CET (UTC+1 winter)

Hopefully 2012 will be the year these Sector CD's are finally exposed for the crap they are. Worse yet, is that Geddy, Alex and Neil allowed these remasters to be released as is. I know everyone on here loves this band as much as I do but make no mistake, they allowed this crap to be put out. I think they just want the money at this point and I'm saddened by this reality.

The band needs tough love folks. DON'T BUY THESE REMASTERS!!