The Most Annoying Sh*t

Mr. Not

QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Dec 29 2011, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 29 2011, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Dec 26 2011, 08:46 PM)
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers

facepalm.gif

My absolute best friend's FAVORITE song. I like it too...but...just like my father refers me too as...The Not So-Kinda So Scene Kid. I dress in Aeropostle and listen to Funeral Doom. laugh.gif wtf.gif

unless you're like my "friend", you'll hate it once you come of age.

Oh those rascals! old.gif

Edited by Nate2112

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 29 2011, 07:24 PM)
Old Country music > New Country music

yes.gif

Especially when new country music includes The Larger Bowl. smile.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Dec 30 2011, 01:25 AM)

yes.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I still don't understand what The Larger Bowl has got to do with country.

(I don't want to open up a debate, but maybe someone can explain it, please? Thanks.)

smile.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 30 2011, 12:05 AM)

yes.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I still don't understand what The Larger Bowl has got to do with country.

(I don't want to open up a debate, but maybe someone can explain it, please? Thanks.)

smile.gif

The Larger Bowl was apparently offered to country stations as a single with the release of S&A, and this started one of the greatest threads in this forum's history, albeit for the twists and turns it took long after the original purpose of the thread was forgotten.

There IS a considerable difference in the reception that thread has gotten between the male and female contingents here...the thread (part of which has been pinned in Random Samples) is called "That's It".

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Dec 30 2011, 08:02 PM)

yes.gif

smile.gif

The Larger Bowl was apparently offered to country stations as a single with the release of S&A, and this started one of the greatest threads in this forum's history, albeit for the twists and turns it took long after the original purpose of the thread was forgotten.

There IS a considerable difference in the reception that thread has gotten between the male and female contingents here...the thread (part of which has been pinned in Random Samples) is called "That's It".

Ohhh.., now I get it..! Thanks! trink39.gif

What was it, 250 pages in the 1st That's It thread before it ended up full of ladies..? wink.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 30 2011, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Dec 30 2011, 08:02 PM)

yes.gif

smile.gif

Ohhh.., now I get it..! Thanks! trink39.gif

What was it, 250 pages in the 1st That's It thread before it ended up full of ladies..? wink.gif

It didn't get quite that long before it became almost exclusively plastic but I believe it finally ended up around 250 pages before it got too big to load in a suitable amount of time.

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Dec 27 2011, 11:32 AM)
Most of mainstream music. Too many to mention.

One that comes off the top of my head,though, is Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Great, when I mention the Smashing Pumpkins song, these naive teens will think "Hot Chelle Rae! I love their wuss rock music!" facepalm.gif

Punk baseball players who claim they want to remain with a team for life and then (when they leave for the money) claim they aren't leaving for the money.

Relates to your av.