The Most Annoying Sh*t

Mr. Not

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 27 2011, 12:59 PM)
Hipsters, My Chemical Romance, Dubstep, Modern Country, Nickleback, Pop, Justin Beaver, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Rap in general, Screamo, Modern "Metal", Autotune.

goodpost.gif

Especially hipsters.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 27 2011, 11:04 AM)
Hipsters, My Chemical Romance, Dubstep, Modern Country, Nickleback, Pop, Justin Beaver, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Rap in general, Screamo, Modern "Metal", Autotune.

goodpost.gif

Especially hipsters.

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/042011/hipster_marty_mcfly.jpg

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 27 2011, 01:59 PM)

Don't like Skrillex?

I think Scary monsters and Nice sprites kicks ass.

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Dec 27 2011, 02:10 PM)

Kanye West's newest album was new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I despise him for the fact he's an ass. His music won't change my view of him.

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 27 2011, 07:12 PM)

Exactly, I'm tired of him boasting his ego. Why the fudge should I listen to how highly he thinks of himself to music regardless of how much the critics like it?

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Dec 28 2011, 12:42 PM)
QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 27 2011, 07:12 PM)

Exactly, I'm tired of him boasting his ego. Why the fudge should I listen to how highly he thinks of himself to music regardless of how much the critics like it?

Try it out open minded. I assure you, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is worth it.

Otherwise, fair enough.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Dec 28 2011, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Dec 26 2011, 08:46 PM)
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers

facepalm.gif

biggrin.gif I guess we're not supposed to get it and honestly, I'm totally fine with that...!

I've heard of them, but believe it or not, like Ripley's, I've never heard any of their songs.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 28 2011, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Dec 28 2011, 09:55 PM)

facepalm.gif

biggrin.gif I guess we're not supposed to get it and honestly, I'm totally fine with that...!

I've heard of them, but believe it or not, like Ripley's, I've never heard any of their songs.

Here's the video to Teenagers.

I admit I actually like the song.

The most annoying shit is people who dissmiss a whole genre of music, such as pop, as being shit. There's good music and bad music in just about every genre and to anyone who denies that, all I can say is you're missing out! You know who you are! 1287.gif Edited by Drummerrobin

QUOTE (Drummerrobin @ Dec 28 2011, 07:11 PM)
The most annoying shit is people who dissmiss a whole genre of music, such as pop, as being shit. There's good music and bad music in just about every genre and to anyone who denies that, all I can say is you're missing out! You know who you are! 1287.gif

Nope. All Country music is shit. Living in Texas, I've heard a lot of it. I've never, in 22 years that I've lived in the South, heard one Country song that was worth a damn. And I've had people all my adult life tell me, "no, you just need to hear *this* song, and you'll change your mind" or "but *this* song is the best Country song ever, and you have to like it!".

I didn't, and no, I don't.

But that's the thing... you see, that's my opinion. Describing something as shit - or not - is nothing more than anyone's opinion. And saying that my opinion about this genre is wrong just because your opinion (that there is good music in all genres) is right... well, clearly, you're not right, since words like "good", "bad" and "shit" are all completely subjective.

Your argument is, essentially, the same as saying that Stalin wasn't an evil prick simply because his mother loved him. Yeah, I equated Country music to Joseph Stalin, someone responsible for the deaths of upwards of 40 million people. Not many people will take that position, but I will. common001.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 28 2011, 10:45 PM)
The most annoying shit is people who dissmiss a whole genre of music, such as pop, as being shit. There's good music and bad music in just about every genre and to anyone who denies that, all I can say is you're missing out! You know who you are!  1287.gif

Nope. All Country music is shit. Living in Texas, I've heard a lot of it. I've never, in 22 years that I've lived in the South, heard one Country song that was worth a damn. And I've had people all my adult life tell me, "no, you just need to hear *this* song, and you'll change your mind" or "but *this* song is the best Country song ever, and you have to like it!".

But that's the thing... you see, that's my opinion. Describing something as shit - or not - is nothing more than anyone's opinion. And saying that my opinion about this genre is wrong just because your opinion (that there is good music in all genres) is right... well, clearly, you're not right, since words like "good", "bad" and "shit" are all completely subjective.

Your argument is, essentially, the same as saying that Stalin wasn't an evil prick simply because his mother loved him. Yeah, I equated Country music to Joseph Stalin, someone responsible for the deaths of upwards of 40 million people. Not many people will take that position, but I will. common001.gif

http://emotibot.net/pix/1694.jpg

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Dec 28 2011, 01:55 PM)

facepalm.gif

http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/zorrito/www.MessenTools.com-th_PyongPreguntandose.gif

The most annoying shit is people who dissmiss a whole genre of music, such as pop, as being shit. There's good music and bad music in just about every genre and to anyone who denies that, all I can say is you're missing out! You know who you are!  1287.gif

Congrats, you just made Johnny Cash's grave spin.

Most of country? Yes. ALL of country? facepalm.gif

I am...literally...the only GUY in my school who listens to country. That's all my parents listen to and I've grown to like it. The only GIRL who likes country is my ex girlfriend and nobody likes her because she likes country. Oh the shame. sad.gif

facepalm.gif

My absolute best friend's FAVORITE song. I like it too...but...just like my father refers me too as...The Not So-Kinda So Scene Kid. I dress in Aeropostle and listen to Funeral Doom. laugh.gif wtf.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 29 2011, 12:14 PM)

facepalm.gif

My absolute best friend's FAVORITE song. I like it too...but...just like my father refers me too as...The Not So-Kinda So Scene Kid. I dress in Aeropostle and listen to Funeral Doom. laugh.gif wtf.gif

unless you're like my "friend", you'll hate it once you come of age.