So, anyone know what THIS is about?

HowItIs

A friend of mine posted this for me. We were wondering what the person was doing...

This was at the Irvine show, Friday, August 13, 2010. Alex was, as always, a perfect gentleman about whatever it was.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 14 2011, 04:26 AM)
Someone was either jack hammering a section of the floor out, or slaughtering goats.

Actually they were jack hammering goats. I was at that show. Ya Alex was pretty cool about the whole thing. I think one of the goats even got a pick...

QUOTE (sanzo @ Dec 15 2011, 08:44 AM)
Just being drunk and shouting/singing out aloud, just what I do but a bit further back
She much have been louder than the band somehow for Al to notice her

How small she must've felt after that happened. I can imagine her friends asking her about the gig the next day..."How was the Rush concert? Did they play Natural Science?" "Yeah, they did. I had my groove goin' on. Then, Alex told me to stop and be quiet." She must've been way over the top to out-obnoxious thousands of people.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 14 2011, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Dec 14 2011, 11:43 PM)
There was a thread about this a while ago and I think someone said that she flashed him.

and he reacts like that? laugh.gif

Well of course he did!

Thanks for the info. Now I must report to my friend... laugh.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 14 2011, 11:58 PM)
There was a thread about this a while ago and I think someone said that she flashed him.

LMFAO!!!

One time I was at a cheap trick concert and there was a SUPER drunk lady right behind me. The guitarist, Rick Nielsen, gave her the "shhh" finger-over-lips face and I didnt see what happened, but he suddenly had the most disgusted face.

My brother was like, "SHE TOTALLY FLASHED HIM! HER SAGGY BOOBS ALMOST HIT YOUR HEAD!!!!"

LOL EW!!

Rick actually got on the microphone and went "Miss, we don't do that here. We don't tolerate that behaviour at OUR shows. Do NOT do it again. There are children here."

Rick Nielsen- 1

Drunk flasher- 0

haha.

QUOTE (hobo73 @ Dec 17 2011, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Dec 14 2011, 11:58 PM)

LMFAO!!!

One time I was at a cheap trick concert and there was a SUPER drunk lady right behind me. The guitarist, Rick Nielsen, gave her the "shhh" finger-over-lips face and I didnt see what happened, but he suddenly had the most disgusted face.

My brother was like, "SHE TOTALLY FLASHED HIM! HER SAGGY BOOBS ALMOST HIT YOUR HEAD!!!!"

LOL EW!!

Rick actually got on the microphone and went "Miss, we don't do that here. We don't tolerate that behaviour at OUR shows. Do NOT do it again. There are children here."

Rick Nielsen- 1

Drunk flasher- 0

haha.

rofl3.gif

Yay for Rick!

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 15 2011, 12:07 AM)
she must've had some busted ass titties laugh.gif

Speaking of that, look at the video "Geddy lee meets lee". The gal in the all black shorts and t shirt to the right of the screen! wub.gif

Edited by chemistry

I was at that show and there was this one girl who was really drunk and was generally being annoying to people around her. If I can remember correctly Michael Mosbach came down the front and gave her a talking to which seemed to work for a while. Alex could see what was happening and in fact Geddy and Neil could as well.

To get a good idea what happened just read the comments section under the vid. After reading many I found this to be the most credible:

"Michael used to be head of security, but apparently is no longer. Don't know why the switch, but got it on good authority from a crew member. New head is a guy named Kevin. It was this guy that tossed the offending fan because she was elbowing all through the front row trying to get pics, and almost starting fights in the process. I saw the security guy go to her and tell her it was time to go. Then I saw him look up at Alex and gesture "out?" with his finger. Alex nodded yes and out she went!"

blowitback 1 year ago