The Best Britney Spears Songs of All Time

ReRushed

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 12 2011, 07:31 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Dec 12 2011, 08:52 PM)
f**k that dumb bitch.

I think I still would.

Well, they ARE making great strides with antibiotics these days...

• Haha 1

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Dec 12 2011, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Dec 12 2011, 09:25 PM)
Why she wasn't a one hit wonder like she deserved to be I'll never understand.  Hated her and her so-called "music" since day MFing one.

She doesnt even deserved been a one hit wonder.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 12 2011, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Dec 12 2011, 06:52 PM)
f**k that dumb bitch.

</thread>

Always thought she was a skank. 062802puke_prv.gif

And not much of a singing voice, IMO.

yeah, i didn't know this thread was titled "if you hate Britney Spears post here".

look, a lot of people enjoy her music. yes, we know it's dumb pop. yes, we know she isn't the greatest singer in the world. but hey, we like it. i don't see anything wrong with that. so what's the problem? i'd say some people are WAY less talented than she is, who are even more popular than her! ::ahem:: Kurt Cobain...

just sayin'...

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 13 2011, 11:01 AM)
yeah, i didn't know this thread was titled "if you hate Britney Spears post here".

look, a lot of people enjoy her music. yes, we know it's dumb pop. yes, we know she isn't the greatest singer in the world. but hey, we like it. i don't see anything wrong with that. so what's the problem? i'd say some people are WAY less talented than she is, who are even more popular than her! ::ahem:: Kurt Cobain...

just sayin'...

But it is so fun to dis her! yes.gif 653.gif trink38.gif applaudit.gif 1287.gif

She is a good dancer, but I'll take Cobain over Spears any day though. 1022.gif

Oh, that sig gif of yours? Says a lot. smile.gif

Edited by Gompers

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Dec 12 2011, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Dec 12 2011, 09:25 PM)
Why she wasn't a one hit wonder like she deserved to be I'll never understand.  Hated her and her so-called "music" since day MFing one.

She doesnt even deserved been a one hit wonder.

Funny, I remember seeing somone's sig on IMDB and it read: "Kevin Federline - the world's first no hit wonder" laugh.gif

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Dec 13 2011, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (H. P. L. @ Dec 13 2011, 09:18 AM)
Toxic is a great song.
No wonder Marillion did a cover.

Haters, stop hating, ho!

Thanks for proving my theory that people only use the word "hater" when defending celebs,music, et al that just plain sucks.

And little ponies. smile.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Dec 13 2011, 09:01 AM)

just sayin'...

You didn't *really* think that a thread extolling the virtues of Britney Fking Spears would fly in *this* forum, did you?

And about the "hate" thing? You and the Britney Squad need to understand that there's a big difference between having a negative opinion of someone and hating someone. It's the difference between feeling and thinking. I don't like her music, I think she's shallow, vapid and bad for society. But I don't hate her. To hate her would mean that I feel something about her. I don't. I *think* that she's a bad person who should be pitied, not celebrated. That's an opinion, not hatred.

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Dec 13 2011, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (H. P. L. @ Dec 13 2011, 09:18 AM)
Toxic is a great song.
No wonder Marillion did a cover.

Haters, stop hating, ho!

Thanks for proving my theory that people only use the word "hater" when defending celebs,music, et al that just plain sucks.

Contrarily to what might seem, my knowledge of the english language and especially slang is not as deep as you mothertongues.

I found the word "haters" in many contexts and thought I'd use it this time. You are attaching a meaning to my choice of words that I did not know about and was not trying to convey or express.

Sorry for your theory.