Do the boys dye their hair??

angel in my armor

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 03:24 PM)
I'm sure that they do colour their hair....there is not a single grey hair on any of their noggins...I guess for rock and roll its cool...I'm going grey and would never do it..any other comments?
doh.gif

The boys are too cool to be vain

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Dec 6 2011, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 03:24 PM)
I'm sure that they do colour their hair....there is not a single grey hair on any of their noggins...I guess for rock and roll its cool...I'm going grey and would never do it..any other comments?
  doh.gif

The boys are too cool to be vain

Then they must have been drinking the milk of paradise....colouring ones hair is very personal and I have friends that just fail to to have a grey hair on the heads...and dye them as they come in...allot of showbiz people do this but I just find it hard to imagine Neil sitting in a salon with his head back in a sink..

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (RUDT @ Dec 6 2011, 03:28 PM)
wrong section and curious question, but everyone can say his opinions... confused13.gif

Which section should this be in???..it's the Rush forum and it's a question about ..hmmm.Rush..I thought a topic such as this would garner some curiosity. confused13.gif

in the new world woman section! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (RUDT @ Dec 6 2011, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (RUDT @ Dec 6 2011, 03:28 PM)
wrong section and curious question, but everyone can say his opinions... confused13.gif

Which section should this be in???..it's the Rush forum and it's a question about ..hmmm.Rush..I thought a topic such as this would garner some curiosity. confused13.gif

in the new world woman section! rofl3.gif

har..

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 6 2011, 10:54 PM)
In the RASH part of the TMT, is Ged wearing a wig or is his hair tied up? Just a silly question.

I wondered the same thing...

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Dec 6 2011, 06:08 PM)
unsure.gif and this is important because?

Same importance as the umpteen dozen other pointless threads such as bitching about Geds voice or what "Rush song are you listening to right now" and so on..thought this was a rush forum..perhaps I was mistaken..

Oh. unsure.gif Thank you for clarifying.

Edited by librarian

QUOTE (librarian @ Dec 6 2011, 07:51 PM)
QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 07:09 PM)

Same importance as the umpteen dozen other pointless threads such as bitching about Geds voice or what "Rush song are you listening to right now" and so on..thought this was a rush forum..perhaps I was mistaken..

Oh. unsure.gif Thank you for clarifying.

My pleasure..glad I could help... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 05:09 PM)

I'm with you. I think any and all facts about Rush are interesting and important.