last movie you watched

sonicjams

Anna Karenina- Joe Wright is an amazing director, and this isba gorgeous looking film with a brilliant central performance from Kiera Knightley.

Just Go With It- watched it last night. Hilarious! Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler and a hysterical performance from Nicole Kidman- I love this film! And the child actress...funniest kid ever??

I just watched Hitchcock's Psycho for the first time!

Wow...powerful, gripping...chilling.

I am also very disturbed by how similar I look to Norman Bates (I am better looking...lol...not being smug), but still. Plus I have OCD and depression...soooo...I hope the similarities end there for always!!

Loved it.

• Like 1

I am also very disturbed by how similar I look to Norman Bates (I am better looking...lol...not being smug), but still. Plus I have OCD and depression...soooo...I hope the similarities end there for always!!

Loved it.

Classic! I'll warn you but it's probably too late. That music will stick with you forever. :LOL:

Loved it.

Classic! I'll warn you but it's probably too late. That music will stick with you forever. :LOL:

Bernard Herrmann was the master!

• Like 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Olympus_Has_Fallen_poster.jpg

So this army of terrorists just saunters over to DC and wipes out the entire secret service and everyone else within about a mile radius and takes over the White House? One man can stop them all, single-handed! Gerald Butler?? Really? :LOL: Sucks!

Niagara.

Marilyn Monroe is brilliant in this wonderful film! Everything about her is perfect. The way she walked is, in itself, a work of art. The second time I have seen this film, I love it!

• Like 2

Loved it.

A great, great...great movie. I've seen it many, many times. It must have been a real thrill for you seeing it for the first time.

I just watched "Hitchcock" with Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren. It is a biopic about Hitchcock making "Psycho" and all he and his wife were going through at the time. I really enjoyed it...you should check it out.

Loved it.

A great, great...great movie. I've seen it many, many times. It must have been a real thrill for you seeing it for the first time.

I just watched "Hitchcock" with Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren. It is a biopic about Hitchcock making "Psycho" and all he and his wife were going through at the time. I really enjoyed it...you should check it out.

I think I will! I really loved everything about it. It was just so brilliant! I have now seen four Hitchcock films, this, North By Northwest, The Birds and Vertigo, and they have all been thrilling!

• Like 2

Loved it.

I think I will! I really loved everything about it. It was just so brilliant! I have now seen four Hitchcock films, this, North By Northwest, The Birds and Vertigo, and they have all been thrilling!

You need to put "Rope", "Rear Window" and "Strangers on a Train" on that list.

• Like 1

Those three, if they are recommended, plus Shadow Of A Doubt! They all look good to me!

The Ides of March

http://cdn5.brusimm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/The-Ides-of-March-on-DVD.jpg

Another good supporting role from the late PS Hoffman. Underrated movie and screenplay as well.

http://i59.tinypic.com/8x7tjr.jpg

"Is it me, or is Kevin Tighe trying to bed down Patrick Swayze?" :LOL:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ywe3rm.jpg

Kevin Murphy [as Bella]: Can't socialize; obsessed with crappy book series. :LOL: