Extremely rare press kit on ebay

oldphilly

I could see it MAYBE selling for $150. That seller has to seriously lower his standards if he really wants to sell it. It's a cool item, no doubt, but you gotta be realistic.

I'd pay maybe $15 - $20 for it myself - obviously it's worth more, but that's what I would pay.

Very cool piece. I missed that one. Should have been listed under Rush items as well. $1500 is ridiculous but so is $15-20. I bet if the seller listed at $1.00 with no reserve he would get at least $500. For a serious Rush collector that is right up there on the rarity scale.

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Oct 11 2011, 12:03 PM)
Very cool piece. I missed that one. Should have been listed under Rush items as well. $1500 is ridiculous but so is $15-20. I bet if the seller listed at $1.00 with no reserve he would get at least $500. For a serious Rush collector that is right up there on the rarity scale.

yep.The seller hosed himself by listing the item with an absurd starting bid...but keep in mind this includes the first 45 which has sold for $1000 in the past. Too rich for me though.

I'd pay $250 for that without even feeling the least bit guilty about it.

That's one of the rarer pieces of Rush history right there.

I'd love to have it myself and I'm sure a fortunate fan will be very happy no matter what it eventually goes for.