Nightwish

physics23

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 14 2008, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Apr 14 2008, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 14 2008, 08:06 PM)
I finally picked up DPP, and I'm only four minutes into Poet and the Pendulum and I'm already in love. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif No way I'd be able to make it to London though (and wouldn't be 19 anyway, as I'm assuming it's restricted?). Either way my mom wouldn't let me, so I just have to wait until they come back here someday. tongue.gif

The age restrictions on pretty much everything are 18 here. wink.gif

Anyway regarding Nightwish I'm not a huge fan. I always found Tarja Turunen's vocals were too over the top and Anette Olzon just sounds too Pop for my taste. The latter is however a pretty attractive girl. laugh.gif

If I could get past those vocals I might enjoy it more although even then it's a little heavy for my tastes musically.

Oops, I should have clarified by saying London Ontario. laugh.gif

Ohh my mistake then. I should've probably read the thread a bit more before posting. blush4.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Apr 14 2008, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 14 2008, 08:06 PM)
I finally picked up DPP, and I'm only four minutes into Poet and the Pendulum and I'm already in love. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif No way I'd be able to make it to London though (and wouldn't be 19 anyway, as I'm assuming it's restricted?). Either way my mom wouldn't let me, so I just have to wait until they come back here someday. tongue.gif

The age restrictions on pretty much everything are 18 here. wink.gif

Anyway regarding Nightwish I'm not a huge fan. I always found Tarja Turunen's vocals were too over the top and Anette Olzon just sounds too Pop for my taste. The latter is however a pretty attractive girl. laugh.gif

If I could get past those vocals I might enjoy it more although even then it's a little heavy for my tastes musically.

It's an all-ages event. We have an 18-year old coming with us, so we would love to see you!

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 14 2008, 02:06 PM)

Told you tongue.gif

As for the Lonton, ONT gig. No age restriction. Plus there's gonna be a car pool from Toronto (or so I'm assuming), so you'll have a ride covered wink.gif

Hell, I might be bringing a guy I work with with me to the show.

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 14 2008, 05:27 PM)
Oh, I'm sure arranging transportation wouldn't be a huge issue, my mom's just really overprotective. Maybe in a couple of years she'll let me go off to see a show somewhere. laugh.gif

Then drag her along with you tongue.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Apr 14 2008, 06:36 PM)
QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 14 2008, 05:27 PM)
Oh, I'm sure arranging transportation wouldn't be a huge issue, my mom's just really overprotective. Maybe in a couple of years she'll let me go off to see a show somewhere. laugh.gif

Then drag her along with you tongue.gif

Oh man, after I dragged her to Iron Maiden, I don't think she'll ever trust me to bring her to a concert (other than bands we've seen before) again. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Apr 17 2008, 09:16 AM)
Man this concert is going to be awesome! I'm interested to see an epic metal band in a country bar!!

I'm just interested in the fact that I'll be seeing them again biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Apr 17 2008, 09:16 AM)
Man this concert is going to be awesome! I'm interested to see an epic metal band in a country bar!!

They're playing in a country bar? rofl3.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 10 2008, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 10 2008, 06:12 PM)
KAZZ IS HERE!!!!!!!!  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Right on man - see you guys tomorrow.

YAY!!!!

See you guys later today!!!!!

1022.gif

Awesome show!!! They were fanastic. I'm definitely going to see them again!

Nice meeting you Kazz!

Test, it was awesome hanging out with you as usual.

Ladi wub.gif