The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 26 2012, 01:38 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 25 2012, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 23 2012, 11:56 PM)
I still watch Spongebob, Invader Zim, Looney Toons, Tom & Jerry, & Courage the Cowardly Dog. I simply watch cartoons and My Little Pony has proven itself to be just as entertaining.

I watch Spongebob Squarepants.

I remember the debut. 13 years ago I believe. I was in kindergarten.

Don't forget Adventure Time and Teen Titans. trink39.gif I freakin love Teen Titans.

Edited by Steel Rat

QUOTE (Godot @ Aug 1 2012, 07:57 AM)
My question to all of the people who come to this thread to question the bronies, speak dissent, etc:

Do you really want to see this thread just gone? Is it really such an inconvenience to you?

I can go ahead and message an admin right now and get it removed if you just tell me why this thread deserves to go.

You have no intention of doing that no matter what kind of explanation you might read.

Why is it so bad to hate My Little Pony? To me it's the same as loving it so much.

I liken the love of My Little Pony to the weird obsession that a lot of Americans had for those Cabbage Patch Kid dolls back in the early-mid 80s. If you were around for that phenomenon then you'll probably know where I'm coming from.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 9 2012, 02:47 AM)
My question to all of the people who come to this thread to question the bronies, speak dissent, etc:

Do you really want to see this thread just gone?  Is it really such an inconvenience to you?

I can go ahead and message an admin right now and get it removed if you just tell me why this thread deserves to go.

You have no intention of doing that no matter what kind of explanation you might read.

Why is it so bad to hate My Little Pony? To me it's the same as loving it so much.

I liken the love of My Little Pony to the weird obsession that a lot of Americans had for those Cabbage Patch Kid dolls back in the early-mid 80s. If you were around for that phenomenon then you'll probably know where I'm coming from.

unsure.gif Well, not really.

We're talking about the animation quality, character development, scoring, etc. of a well-produced television program.

The Cabbage Patch Dolls were about the toy franchise. There was no dialogue about why a Cabbage Patch Doll conveyed a particular message well, or why different elements of it were particularly effective as an entertainment product. Bronies could really take or leave the toy industry behind the show; the products are getting better now with our slight influence on Hasbro's marketing, but for the most part, we're not interested in their official merchandise.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 9 2012, 03:47 AM)

Do you really want to see this thread just gone?  Is it really such an inconvenience to you?

I have full intent to. Do you see me posting here as much? You guys gave overtaken this thread with your stupidity. I want ONE rational reason why this thread doesn't deserve

to exist

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/Steel_rat/j3IsfnANrEKkY9VOA2odgA2.jpg

John DiMaggio (Bender, Futurama) will be at "Canterlot Gardens," doing a script reading of an episode of My Little Pony with other voice actors. Specifically, "Boast Busters."

To see an example of what this will look like, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBzRmWeC6Ds

Edited by Steel Rat

I don't feel like reading 60 pages so someone enlighten me. I've heard things and I saw this on Urban Dictionary:Bronies

Lonely male virgins between the ages of 15 and 55 who watch the girls' cartoon "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" either because it's cute and stupid like most things that lonely virgins fall in love with, or because they can flaunt their knowledge of the show to attract 8 year old girls to their mothers' basements for rape and cupcakes (except without the cupcakes).

Tim: "Hell yeah, man! New episode of My Little Pony!"

Jim: "Bro-hoof!"

Tim: "Yeah man, we are such bronies!"

Jim: "Forever alone...

buy bronies mugs & shirts

little girls ponies man child pedophile forever alone brownie loser

by VladiMatt Aug 14, 2011 share this add a video

6. Bronies

A new subbranch that is a part of "Furries" or the "Furryfandom".

Lookup Furry and Anthropomorphic

Since they are a Bronies, they are a Furry.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (umoveme @ Aug 14 2012, 06:47 PM)
I don't feel like reading 60 pages so someone enlighten me. I've heard things and I saw this on Urban Dictionary:Bronies

What do you want to be enlightened about? It looks like a pretty big job if your first impression was from Urban Dictionary! laugh.gif

I heard stuff on the radio and on-line. I just wanted to know if anyone else here heard the sexual stuff, and I guess they have.

QUOTE (umoveme @ Aug 14 2012, 09:01 PM)
I heard stuff on the radio and on-line. I just wanted to know if anyone else here heard the sexual stuff, and I guess they have.

There are bronies that fap to ponies. It's absolutely disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach to think that people could do such a thing with innocent children's cartoon characters. I like the show because it is a good cartoon, just as I like Courage the Cowardly Dog or Invader Zim. This show just has a much more outgoing audience.

• Like 1

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Aug 14 2012, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (umoveme @ Aug 14 2012, 09:01 PM)

There are bronies that fap to ponies. It's absolutely disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach to think that people could do such a thing with innocent children's cartoon characters. I like the show because it is a good cartoon, just as I like Courage the Cowardly Dog or Invader Zim. This show just has a much more outgoing audience.

I just dislike that they do it because they make me look bad. laugh.gif If it keeps them from sexually assaulting a real human being, then so be it. The fringe will always exist.