The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

My friend told me she saw an actual Brony in real life and it disturbed her very deeply LOL

She was like "....why is this a real thing?! WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE ONE????" hahahahha

• Like 1

OH HEYYYY nothing like the time I saw a super tall black guy dressed as Sailor Moon walking down the sidewalk- he had the long SM wig, complete outfit- he even made sure to buy the fake boobs with hard nipples on them LMAO

'Twas a hilarious sight.

OH HEYYYY nothing like the time I saw a super tall black guy dressed as Sailor Moon walking down the sidewalk- he had the long SM wig, complete outfit- he even made sure to buy the fake boobs with hard nipples on them LMAO

'Twas a hilarious sight.

She must have been near a convention. Even if she wasn't, that guy definitely liked Sailor Moon.

'Twas a hilarious sight.

She must have been near a convention. Even if she wasn't, that guy definitely liked Sailor Moon.

lol we were driving down a street in a tiny little village >.<

and my friend saw a Brony at the train station

Hey I know this topic is kinda dead, but I just want to introduce myself here. I've been on TRF for about 6 months, but actually recently started going on it daily. My picture kinda gives it away, but I'm a brony. Don't worry everbody else, I'm still a true Rush fan at heart, just happens that my third favorite thing is MLP.
  • Like 2

Well! It's always good to get the daily disturbing topic out of the way early!
  • Like 3

I couldn't agree more on 'disturbing'...but it's not that early over here. This is the first time I've actually read any of what's in this thread. Unless you guys are all seven year old girls masquerading as Rush lovers, it's just creepy!

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more on 'disturbing'...but it's not that early over here. This is the first time I've actually read any of what's in this thread. Unless you guys are all seven year old girls masquerading as Rush lovers, it's just creepy!

Philistine!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64u9o2brm1qc5ffho1_500.png

Hey I know this topic is kinda dead, but I just want to introduce myself here. I've been on TRF for about 6 months, but actually recently started going on it daily. My picture kinda gives it away, but I'm a brony. Don't worry everbody else, I'm still a true Rush fan at heart, just happens that my third favorite thing is MLP.

Assuming rush is number 1, what is your second favorite thing?

• Like 1

Season 4 premiere.... What did y'all think???? :D

It wasn't anything special, just like the show itself. It's really nothing to be crazily obsessed with. To be honest, it's a nice show and all, but all the girly features like unicorns and rainbows just kill it for me.

Season 4 premiere.... What did y'all think???? :D

It wasn't anything special, just like the show itself. It's really nothing to be crazily obsessed with. To be honest, it's a nice show and all, but all the girly features like unicorns and rainbows just kill it for me.

I liked it a lot...There were things that were a bit rushed or glossed over, but there was plenty to make up for it. There's a collaborative review of it on Youtube by a couple fans and one thing they pointed out that I agree with is that the dialogue int his episode — particularly when the Mane Six is each experiencing the ill effects of the Everfree magic — feels so natural, it's crazy to think that someone sat down and wrote it out at a computer. Now that's not to say that this is the only show where that happens, or that it happens all the time on this show, but it's pretty uncommon in a children's show.

I was also really happy with Discord. It's still hard to figure out his motives, and it doesn't really feel like he's reformed.

The animation quality was a nice step up from the last season. And how about Luna's transformation? One of the more intense moments in the show; again, something uncommon in a children's show... Very fun to watch!

I don't really care about how it was written, I just care about what was written. Meaning I rather focus on the qualities of an episode rather than focus on the fact someone wrote it on a computer. I have a bunch of Brony friends, so I know almost everything about MLP.

As for the premiere, I just think the writers are too worried about satisfying their much older audience. The show would be much more enjoyable if they made episodes like they did in season 1 and 2. And I wouldn't say that it was intense. All the girly features, like unicorns and rainbow ponies, just kill the intensity for me, just like the mayor's clown costume :P Anyway, to me it was just a typical episode. It's not like it was another Crystal Empire or anything.

Just as for a side note: the only character I can relate to is Discord.

Edited by Freeze-Frame

I don't really care about how it was written, I just care about what was written. Meaning I rather focus on the qualities of an episode rather than focus on the fact someone wrote it on a computer. I have a bunch of Brony friends, so I know almost everything about MLP.

As for the premiere, I just think the writers are too worried about satisfying their much older audience. The show would be much more enjoyable if they made episodes like they did in season 1 and 2. And I wouldn't say that it was intense. All the girly features, like unicorns and rainbow ponies, just kill the intensity for me, just like the mayor's clown costume :P Anyway, to me it was just a typical episode. It's not like it was another Crystal Empire or anything.

Just as for a side note: the only character I can relate to is Discord.

I totally see where you're coming from on the fanservice thing... It was especially suspicious at times in season 3.

Wow, guess it's been a while. I could have gone the rest of time without necroing this thread, but today was just too interesting. My Little Pony is trending on facebook today because of a story about a 9 year old kid named "Grayson" getting bullied for the aforementioned fandom. And who else but Glenn Beck drops by to air his defense... for bronies?? I tend to have some heated opposition to everything about Beck, but this is one of those rare times I'll happily give him kudos.

http://www.glennbeck...old-nc-student/

Of course, he had to go on a weird unrelated transphobic rant and ruin it, but hey, defending bronies, that's cool.

Edited by Steel Rat