The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Oct 3 2011, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Oct 3 2011, 03:36 PM)
Nyaw. Epic!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I went out earlier and brought a new pony, this time it was Rarity!  biggrin.gif  heart.gif

Now i have Fluttershy and Rarity. Just need 4 of the rest of the mane cast..  cool.gif

I have Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie biggrin.gif

I can't find Rainbow Dash ANYWHERE though sad.gif

Same here! Same for Pinkie Pie too.

There isn't a proper toy shop around this area so i have to go to Tesco since they're the only place that stocks them. eyesre4.gif

The colour of Rarity's hair on the toy is so pretty though.

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Oct 3 2011, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Oct 3 2011, 04:15 PM)
Jeez, they should re-name this thread "Pedophile Heaven"

Wow and what makes you state such a bigot-y view as that?

Bigoty?

confused13.gif

Just because it's an Internet meme doesn't alter the fact that it's lamer than a one legged football team.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Oct 3 2011, 04:21 PM)

Bigoty?

confused13.gif

Just because it's an Internet meme doesn't alter the fact that it's lamer than a one legged football team.

I don't care that it's an internet meme. Honestly memes did lead me to discovery of the show, but that doesn't mean that I don't love the show. Memes were only the pathway to it, but once I started watching it I realized how amazing it was. The animation, the voice acting, the pure humor, the stories, everything about the show is exactly what a show should be. It's a refreshing light in the midst of ugly and bleak entertainment choices of the current times.

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Oct 3 2011, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Oct 3 2011, 03:15 PM)

http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hater-gonna-hate-but-bronies-never-feel-it.gif

Oh my god that is the best thing I've ever seen come from season 2 (well not really, I've seen great stuff, but that is awesome)

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Oct 3 2011, 05:33 PM)

http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hater-gonna-hate-but-bronies-never-feel-it.gif

Oh my god that is the best thing I've ever seen come from season 2 (well not really, I've seen great stuff, but that is awesome)

SHIELDS AT 20%!

SHIELDS ARE DOWN!

WE'RE LEAKING ATMOSPHER--

Oh, wait, wrong franchise.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Oct 4 2011, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Oct 3 2011, 05:33 PM)

SHIELDS AT 20%!

SHIELDS ARE DOWN!

WE'RE LEAKING ATMOSPHER--

Oh, wait, wrong franchise.

http://www.arinsattic.com/images/aringallery/just_for_fun/iloled-pam.jpg

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 27 2011, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Sep 27 2011, 05:13 PM)
Pinkie Pie is good, but Rainbow Dash and Luna are better :3

Pinkie Pie is my personal favorite. The things she says and does just make me z7shysterical.gif

[/talking about a pony like a human being]

TWITCHYY TWITCHA TWITCHA TWITCH!!

I think you two need to get a room. wink.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Oct 4 2011, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Sep 27 2011, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Sep 27 2011, 05:13 PM)
Pinkie Pie is good, but Rainbow Dash and Luna are better :3

Pinkie Pie is my personal favorite. The things she says and does just make me z7shysterical.gif

[/talking about a pony like a human being]

TWITCHYY TWITCHA TWITCHA TWITCH!!

I think you two need to get a room. wink.gif

Don't worry, there's a room in heaven called Equestria for all bronies

Bigoty?

confused13.gif

First, I've never seen the show, and am not a brony.

But, "Jeez, they should re-name this thread Pedophile Heaven" is an impressively retarded statement from yourself. Did you read the thread? Hell i actually learned something about why people watch it at all upon reading this thread.

From statements gathered in this thread, people out of the target demographic watch it because there's humor, and they prefer it over other animated offerings. Its not the first time people wildly outside a shows' target demographic have gotten hooked. So what's "pedophile" related about that? I haven't seen any 'brony' in this thread make a weird or creepy statement. Troll much?

That's cool if you're not into it, I'm not either. But maybe next time keep the stupid statements to yourself, live and let live, yeah?

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Oct 4 2011, 07:35 PM)

Bigoty?

confused13.gif

First, I've never seen the show, and am not a brony.

But, "Jeez, they should re-name this thread Pedophile Heaven" is an impressively retarded statement from yourself. Did you read the thread? Hell i actually learned something about why people watch it at all upon reading this thread.

From statements gathered in this thread, people out of the target demographic watch it because there's humor, and they prefer it over other animated offerings. Its not the first time people wildly outside a shows' target demographic have gotten hooked. So what's "pedophile" related about that? I haven't seen any 'brony' in this thread make a weird or creepy statement. Troll much?

That's cool if you're not into it, I'm not either. But maybe next time keep the stupid statements to yourself, live and let live, yeah?

Thank you for that. Finally I see some rationality from the people who aren't fans. I usually see hate from a lot of people basically because they've never taken the time to try to figure out why someone like me would love the show. It's nice to see someone who actually thinks and investigates before making judgement. You sir, have a rare and valuable mind.